Vype picks 19-4a to beat 20-4a in 1st round

Guest IamWhoIam
Umm it says with another lose to Nederland. For the Dayton Nederland matchup. Thats not a sweep for 19-4A

"Nederland vs Dayton: How does Dayton handle a devastating loss to Summer Creek to lose the district championship? With another loss in the first-round to Nederland."

Guest IamWhoIam
[quote name="Bill" post="1330300" timestamp="1352913518"]
Read my post.....SHOULD... didn't say that they will.
[/quote] If your comment was for me. I am in complete agreement with you. But the title of this thread suggested otherwise. That's all. No harm no foul.  8)

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1330305" timestamp="1352913921"]
[b][size=18pt]Hoping for that 19-4A sweep so we can all gather here and admire each other [/size] [/b] in complete silence for another 6 weeks or so.  ;D
[/quote]

Havent you been doing that anyway????

I guess you can dream about whinning, I mean winning, a playoff 4 A game.  ::) :'( :'( :'(

That's cool. I hope that Dayton wins too but if the Dayton coaches don't get it together it's going to be a long night for Dayton. I don't know what happen last Friday night but it look like they ran the same plays over and over. They holding back or something?

Guest IamWhoIam
[quote name="Bill" post="1330345" timestamp="1352916519"]
That's cool. I hope that Dayton wins too but if the Dayton coaches don't get it together it's going to be a long night for Dayton. I don't know what happen last Friday night but it look like they ran the same plays over and over. [b]They holding back or something?[/b]
[/quote] I think the answer to that is no. But I know one thing. Stewart may not be the HC, but he is STILL the AD. And changes have been made, I could almost bet on that.

[quote name="Majestyk" post="1330753" timestamp="1352939307"]
[quote author=Bill link=topic=106269.msg1330262#msg1330262 date=1352911433]
19-4A should sweep 20-4A but you never know. That's why we play the games. Anybody can be beat.
[/quote]How do they sweep?  I thought Dayton was playing Nederland.  Just askin.
[/quote]

Stomping wow! You guys in 20-4A are Legends in your on minds!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder