Im running for prez in 2008

congrats to myself.  soon as im in office im gonna outlaw those darn okies from taking our kids and brainwashing them in colleges there. Then imma make Texas High School the only games on on a friday and saturday across the nation on ESPN. third, imma come up with a way to combine chicken and shrimp together and make it easier on cajuns to make gumbo.  ;D

Scooter, first off let me say that the first lady looks very nice.......that is her picture right?  Second, Cajun's have no problem making gumbo out of anything  especially shrimp & chicken. And 3rd, Maybe you should start out as President of a Mardi Gras float in the PA parade..........You got my vote on that one!

Who are you going to have in your cabinet? Kinky was going to put Willie Nelson on his.

Also, if you combine chicken and shrimp, you need to come up with a new name. The obvious choice would be to combine the two words but I am not sure that will be a good idea. CHicken and shrIMP would be chimp and I am not sure how appealing it would be to eat a big steaming bowl of chimp gumbo.

As the self-proclaimed campaign manager for scooter's presidential bid, I demand that the undergarment (or lack thereof) discussion cease and desist!  .....(yes, scooter, that includes you!)

Sincerely,

The Diva ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed