coach of the year

pirate89

One fact about Deweyville, the Pirates have not won a district championship since 1983. Babin has done tremendous job. I agree that Coach Spears at Community Christian should be mentioned as well. Building a powerhouse in the second year of a school is a great accomplishment.

Neuman and Mathews are great coaches also and have done great work this season. If you get excited about about Neumann winning back-to-back undefeated district titles, then you have to be excited about WOS's Cornel Thompson. LC-M's Randy Crouch had a very young team that looked absolutely terrible against WOS in the opening game and almost took them to the playoffs.

[quote name="Txdragon" post="1328986" timestamp="1352815037"]
One fact about Deweyville, the Pirates have not won a district championship since 1983. Babin has done tremendous job. I agree that Coach Spears at Community Christian should be mentioned as well. Building a powerhouse in the second year of a school is a great accomplishment.

Neuman and Mathews are great coaches also and have done great work this season. If you get excited about about Neumann winning back-to-back undefeated district titles, then you have to be excited about WOS's Cornel Thompson. LC-M's Randy Crouch had a very young team that looked absolutely terrible against WOS in the opening game and almost took them to the playoffs.
[/quote]

You are right about all these coaches, personlly I am a huge mathews fan also, but let me tell some of you what some of you don't know.
I won't mention kids names, but 4 starters were not on the starting line up this year as Babin came in to look at the depth chart and 4 or 5 key changes were made in position changes in a system which had won 3 district games in 4 years and now are District champs, Neuman won it last year and Mathews went three rounds (if not mistaken), deep last year.
Babin WINS!!!  LOL!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder