VIDOR vs SUMMER CREEK D1 ROUND 1

dustoff03

winner?  

315 members have voted

1. 1. winner?

• VIDOR
    • SUMMER CREEK

Guest toogoodforyou
I mean if SC still scores and makes stops with their back ups in the game what makes you think their not gonna blow them away with starters in the whole game? ??? ???

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="toogoodforyou" post="1329118" timestamp="1352825317"]
I mean if SC still scores and makes stops with their back ups in the game what makes you think their not gonna blow them away with starters in the whole game? ??? ???
[/quote]
yes i think SC has great players from the starters to the backups .. everybody on their team plays an important role on offense and defense !! SC ALL THE WAY

Vidor has a ONE DIMENSIONAL OFFENSE.  In old school high school football, most teams were one dimensional running offenses.  Passes were rare.  Lets move to modern day high school football.  If all you do is run, then you basically are going to see smart defenses daring you to throw.  If Vidor physically out matches their opponenet, the running can be a winning formula.

All that razzle dazzle in the backfield takes time to develop.  A fast disciplined defense will eat that up.  SC did it to BH & Dayton all night. 

SC is full of fast & strong athletes.  No one on Vidor is gonna break away from SC's players.  Their secondary has a guy running a 4.3 - 4.4 forty.  All of the starting SC DB's are at the top of our district in picks ...I'm talking 1, 2, & 3 in stats.

And yet again......my point is made.Not one Vidor fan has said "how bad" we're gonna beat SC.......we want to,we'll be glad to.......I truly hope the food from the concession stand is crow.........and next year when SC is in the playoffs again they will know how to handle themselves with dignity and not bad attitudes and trash talking.......sail on Black Pearl..

[quote name="C O Wilson Bullpups" post="1329082" timestamp="1352822284"]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=106059.msg1326461#msg1326461 date=1352571638]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=106059.msg1326450#msg1326450 date=1352570449]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=106059.msg1326427#msg1326427 date=1352569383]
I love how Dayton has a bad game with some missing starters and now all of a sudden sc's defense is better than nederlands.

::)
[/quote]SC defense is not better than NED. ive watched both teams.
[/quote]I have to disagree with you on this one MBG. Besides 92 what position is Ned better at on D. Maybe 90 on the other side but if so not much. # 76 for SC is the best d-tackle in this district and the best I've seen so far this year. SC secondary are bigger and faster, the linebackers are bigger and faster, I'll give the D-line a push but SC gets interior pressure while Ned gets it off the ends. We played both teams, and we only scored 7 on Ned but it was the first game of the season with a new coaching staff so I'm sure it would be different now. We barely got 20 on SC and we're one of the most potent offenses in the region. Pryor is one of Ned big time players and doesn't have a rivals offer/interest sheet yet. Start looking up the SC players on D and you'll see what I'm talking about.
[/quote]

Nederland's entire front 4 are beasts big strong and fast... Nederland's linebacks are tough also... [b]Nederland's secondary has lots of ints and lots of pick 6's also... [/b]

Vidor wins with ball control... Run it down their throats  like you all did Crosby last year and SC  will be crying like Crosby did last year saying "how did a bunch of white boys running the ball beat us"  :o :o :( >:( :-\ :'( :'(
[/quote]Most likely due to teams that pass very little and poor throwing QB's do you think!! ;D

[quote name="C O Wilson Bullpups" post="1329082" timestamp="1352822284"]
Nederland's entire front 4 are beasts big strong and fast... Nederland's linebacks are tough also... Nederland's secondary has lots of ints and lots of pick 6's also...

Vidor wins with ball control... Run it down their throats  like you all did Crosby last year and SC  will be crying like Crosby did last year saying "how did a bunch of white boys running the ball beat us"  :o :o :( >:( :-\ :'( :'(
[/quote]

I really like how you placed "white boys" in there, it gives the statment so much more credibility. ::)

[quote name="bronco1" post="1329204" timestamp="1352830798"]
[quote author=C O Wilson Bullpups link=topic=106059.msg1329082#msg1329082 date=1352822284]
Nederland's entire front 4 are beasts big strong and fast... Nederland's linebacks are tough also... Nederland's secondary has lots of ints and lots of pick 6's also...

[/quote]

I really like how you placed "white boys" in there, it gives the statment so much more credibility. ::)
[/quote]I thought I was the only one that noticed that, didn't want to say anything. ::)

[quote name="Lions#80" post="1329212" timestamp="1352831159"]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=106059.msg1329204#msg1329204 date=1352830798]
[quote author=C O Wilson Bullpups link=topic=106059.msg1329082#msg1329082 date=1352822284]

Vidor wins with ball control... Run it down their throats  like you all did Crosby last year and SC  will be crying like Crosby did last year saying [b]"how did a bunch of white boys running the ball beat us"[/b]  :o :o :( >:( :-\ :'( :'(
[/quote]

[/quote]I thought I was the only one that noticed that, didn't want to say anything. ::)
[/quote]Didn't work out for PNG.

[quote name="JohnSmith" post="1329219" timestamp="1352831432"]
[quote author=Lions#80 link=topic=106059.msg1329212#msg1329212 date=1352831159]

Vidor wins with ball control... Run it down their throats  like you all did Crosby last year and SC  will be crying like Crosby did last year saying [b]"how did a bunch of white boys running the ball beat us"[/b]  :o :o :( >:( :-\ :'( :'(
[/quote]

[/quote]Didn't work out for PNG.
[/quote]

We scored 1 more touchdown than Dayton did...just saying ;)

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep, Ole slick willie tried slipping that in there didn't he?  ;D  I guess this is the half-time show:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePih2k9N6TE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePih2k9N6TE[/url]

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1329235" timestamp="1352831923"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep, Ole slick willie tried slipping that in there didn't he?  ;D  I guess this is the half-time show:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePih2k9N6TE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePih2k9N6TE[/url]
[/quote] ;D let's continue this half-time show:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv70p4sjSqE

This will be a challenge for the Pirates no doubt, but they have a good shot with jeff's wing t.
People forget and under estimate the effectivness of a ball control offense because it isn't popular and flashy like the spread, it is perfect for Vidor, they can't get into a track meet and win.
Vidor dominates time of posession and pounds the ball in the endzone, causes a turnover or two and they win in a close one.
30 to 24 Vidor.

[/quote]

[b]I really like how you placed "white boys" in there, it gives the statment so much more credibility.[/b] ::)
[/quote]What do you expext from the third poorest shcool district and following in 20-4a. He probably feels real good about himself because he's one of the 57% of the Vidor following that lives above the poverty line. You can't expect much from a fanbase who's team constantly gets accused of using slurs on the field. Where do you think they learned it from?

[quote name="cougar14" post="1329300" timestamp="1352834142"]

[/quote]

[b]I really like how you placed "white boys" in there, it gives the statment so much more credibility.[/b] ::)
[/quote]What do you expext from the third poorest shcool district and following in 20-4a. He probably feels real good about himself because he's one of the 57% of the Vidor following that lives above the poverty line. You can't expect much from a fanbase who's team constantly gets accused of using slurs on the field. Where do you think they learned it from?
[/quote]
he is from Nederland.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wow, this entire post is down right disgraceful.  Secondly, I do not believe the person that posted the original comment is even from Vidor. Third, he made this same comment on a previous thread regarding what some of the opposing fans said at the concession stand during a playoff game last year. I have truly never seen more obnoxious fans than the ones posting on behalf of SC. You will get knocked on your a@@ eventually and I pray it's courtesy of the Pirates. You will begin to beat yourself on the field if your over confident persona rolls over during any game. IF you win this Friday, I can assure you you will not win state. You are not the best football program in Texas.

[quote name="PirateGirl4ever" post="1329309" timestamp="1352834592"]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=106059.msg1329300#msg1329300 date=1352834142]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wow, this entire post is down right disgraceful.  Secondly, I do not believe the person that posted the original comment is even from Vidor. Third, he made this same comment on a previous thread regarding what some of the opposing fans said at the concession stand during a playoff game last year. I have truly never seen more obnoxious fans than the ones posting on behalf of SC. You will get knocked on your a@@ eventually and I pray it's courtesy of the Pirates. You will begin to beat yourself on the field if your over confident persona rolls over during any game. IF you win this Friday, I can assure you you will not win state. You are not the best football program in Texas.
[/quote]

On a football note, have you ever seen them play?  My guess is no.  They are good, real good.  8) 8)

[/quote]

[/quote
Would you care to stick your foot in your mouth any more?
You must be a very unhappy person with your town, did you get ran out or something?