Summer Creek @ Dayton

Bill

[quote name="Dog Pound Nation" post="1317206" timestamp="1351892899"]
dayton and barbie hill fans come up with every excuse as to why people beat them. I'm glad ya'll have no major injuries, beacause next friday nite I don't want to hear nothing but ya'll took us to woodshed and handed it to us. Will you guys admit that? HELL no! It's always someone else to blame. All I ask is this,when we beat the breaks off of ya be men and women enough to say that you got smashed by a MUCH better team................................and mack sure that the Jack in the Crack has some fresh tacos, cause I'll be there in full BULLDOG gear with registration forms for all bandwagon riders!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]
Trust me. Dayton fans are alot less worried about Nederland (if it happens) than SC. If that game does come to fruition, there will be a thread for that I'm sure.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="mikehoncho" post="1317207" timestamp="1351893124"]
[quote author=Dog Pound Nation link=topic=105579.msg1317206#msg1317206 date=1351892899]
dayton and barbie hill fans come up with every excuse as to why people beat them. I'm glad ya'll have no major injuries, beacause next friday nite I don't want to hear nothing but ya'll took us to woodshed and handed it to us. Will you guys admit that? HELL no! It's always someone else to blame. All I ask is this,when we beat the breaks off of ya be men and women enough to say that you got smashed by a MUCH better team................................and mack sure that the Jack in the Crack has some fresh tacos, cause I'll be there in full BULLDOG gear with registration forms for all bandwagon riders!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

why on earth, do you guys think you're so much better than everyone?

factually?
[/quote]
I don't think we're better than everyone,[u]I JUST KNOW WE'RE BETTER THAN [/u] dayton. There are teams out there that may challenge us,but not dayton. We're going to run through you and throw over you,and the "D" is going to be reaking havoc all nite!  Make sure to come to the parking lot to get registered. SEATS WILL BE GOING FAST !!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1317209" timestamp="1351893142"]
[quote author=Dog Pound Nation link=topic=105579.msg1317206#msg1317206 date=1351892899]
[/quote]
Trust me. Dayton fans are alot less worried about Nederland (if it happens) than SC. If that game does come to fruition, there will be a thread for that I'm sure.
[/quote]
Say HAWKEYE, you must be looking through your BAD eye. SC here!!!!!!! I'm not some pound puppy from the port,smdh................. ;)

[quote name="Dog Pound Nation" post="1317245" timestamp="1351896419"]
[quote author=mikehoncho link=topic=105579.msg1317207#msg1317207 date=1351893124]
[/quote]

factually?
[/quote]
I don't think we're better than everyone,[u][b]I JUST KNOW WE'RE BETTER THAN[/b] [/u] dayton. There are teams out there that may challenge us,but not dayton. We're going to run through you and throw over you,and the "D" is going to be reaking havoc all nite!  Make sure to come to the parking lot to get registered. SEATS WILL BE GOING FAST !!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]And you know this how? Have these 2 teams ever played before? You have no idea whats gonna happen on any given Friday night at a high school football game... Wait for it...

[quote name="octfeb" post="1317247" timestamp="1351896562"]
[quote author=Dog Pound Nation link=topic=105579.msg1317245#msg1317245 date=1351896419]
[quote author=mikehoncho link=topic=105579.msg1317207#msg1317207 date=1351893124]
[/quote]

factually?
[/quote]
I don't think we're better than everyone,[u][b]I JUST KNOW WE'RE BETTER THAN[/b] [/u] dayton. There are teams out there that may challenge us,but not dayton. We're going to run through you and throw over you,and the "D" is going to be reaking havoc all nite!  Make sure to come to the parking lot to get registered. SEATS WILL BE GOING FAST !!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]And you know this how? Have these 2 teams ever played before? You have no idea whats gonna happen on any given Friday night at a high school football game... Wait for it...
[/quote]
EXACTLY !!!!!!  So why in the HELL do y'all crown yourselves state champions everyweek?!.........you just wait for this tail whoopin next friday nite! .........wait for it..................48-3................ and that 3 is just because you guys have AN ALL STATE KICKER,LOL. he puts kick-offs through the up rites.hahahahaha. Have room for you too on the bandwagon, or maybe not. Heard about those dayton women! :) 8) ;) ;) ;)............................ :-X

[quote name="mlwdayton" post="1317250" timestamp="1351897325"]
Dayton is use to having a target on their backs.Everyone wants to be one scince they all have a hard time beating one . But i will  say this is going to be a war so be ready for . Just hope for a injury free game when it is played.
[/quote]
Everyone wants to be what, a donkey's a$$? Please, We gonna smash y'all because you guys talk tooooooo much,and haven't won squat except a couple of district titles.I know we haven't done anything either,but what I do know is that this year,in the here and now, we're gonna blow the doors off bronco stadium and turn it into the "DAWG POUND" !!!!!! 

[quote name="Dog Pound Nation" post="1317264" timestamp="1351897951"]
[quote author=mlwdayton link=topic=105579.msg1317250#msg1317250 date=1351897325]
Dayton is use to having a target on their backs.Everyone wants to be one scince they all have a hard time beating one . But i will  say this is going to be a war so be ready for . Just hope for a injury free game when it is played.
[/quote]
Everyone wants to be what, a donkey's censored? Please, We gonna smash y'all because you guys talk tooooooo much,and haven't won squat except a couple of district titles.I know we haven't done anything either,but what I do know is that this year,in the here and now, we're gonna blow the doors off bronco stadium and turn it into the "DAWG POUND" !!!!!!
[/quote] We already have a dog pound... you want the address? wait for it...

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1317266" timestamp="1351898343"]
Oh now I get it. I just checked out the Ned. vs Lum thread and it was pretty sad. What we have here is dogs starving for attention. Don't worry pups, you'll get some next week. Whether its us or SC, you'll have all you can handle.
[/quote]
;), Tell the pound puppies to stay in there yard. REAL FOOTBALL PLAYED IN 19 4a

[quote name="octfeb" post="1317267" timestamp="1351898377"]
[quote author=Dog Pound Nation link=topic=105579.msg1317264#msg1317264 date=1351897951]
[quote author=mlwdayton link=topic=105579.msg1317250#msg1317250 date=1351897325]
[/quote]
Everyone wants to be what, a donkey's censored? Please, We gonna smash y'all because you guys talk tooooooo much,and haven't won squat except a couple of district titles.I know we haven't done anything either,but what I do know is that this year,in the here and now, we're gonna blow the doors off bronco stadium and turn it into the "DAWG POUND" !!!!!!
[/quote] We already have a dog pound... you want the address? wait for it...
[/quote]
;) Just don't go all Mike Vick on every dog in dayton after next week.

[quote name="Dog Pound Nation" post="1317246" timestamp="1351896554"]
[quote author=Hawkeye link=topic=105579.msg1317209#msg1317209 date=1351893142]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Say HAWKEYE, you must be looking through your BAD eye. SC here!!!!!!! I'm not some pound puppy from the port,smdh................. ;)
[/quote]
My bad. You pups all look alike.  ;D

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1317301" timestamp="1351901651"]
[quote author=Dog Pound Nation link=topic=105579.msg1317246#msg1317246 date=1351896554]
[quote author=Hawkeye link=topic=105579.msg1317209#msg1317209 date=1351893142]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
My bad. You pups all look alike.  ;D
[/quote]They do. But the ones from NED bite alot harder.

[quote name="Dog Pound Nation" post="1317245" timestamp="1351896419"]
[/quote]

factually?
[/quote]
I don't think we're better than everyone,[u]I JUST KNOW WE'RE BETTER THAN [/u] dayton. There are teams out there that may challenge us,but not dayton. We're going to run through you and throw over you,and the "D" is going to be reaking havoc all nite!  Make sure to come to the parking lot to get registered. SEATS WILL BE GOING FAST !!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

I stand corrected...great points

Your argument, based solely on facts and not emotion, is well taken.

The great thing is you have such factual information to back up claims, and not idiotic rhetoric.

I guess I'll encourage the Broncs to skip suiting up next Friday and they'll head down to a Bulldog shelter and help out humanity.

Until you beat the Broncos, you haven't beat the Broncos...there's absolutely no way to argue that point...it's impossible to argue that...You have never defeated the Dayton Broncos...let that sink in

I n all seriousness these 2 teams have accomplished alot already this year not going to take anything away from either.I'm sure glad use old fat bald ones behind these screen dont have to go out and play this friday noone would win.But in the here and now as it was put deffence wins championships and i put my money on DAYTONS because of the points allowed in common games

[quote name="Dog Pound Nation" post="1317270" timestamp="1351898660"]
[quote author=Hawkeye link=topic=105579.msg1317266#msg1317266 date=1351898343]
Oh now I get it. I just checked out the Ned. vs Lum thread and it was pretty sad. What we have here is dogs starving for attention. Don't worry pups, you'll get some next week. Whether its us or SC, you'll have all you can handle.
[/quote]
;), Tell the pound puppies to stay in [color=yellow]there[/color] yard. REAL FOOTBALL PLAYED IN 19 4a
[/quote]

It's THEIR, THEIR, THEIR, THEIR not THERE!!!!!!

[quote name="Dog Pound Nation" post="1317264" timestamp="1351897951"]
[/quote]
[/quote]Dog Pound Nation, thanks for the picture of the scoreboard in your avatar.  Last time I saw that score board the Broncos third string running back was on the replay screen scoring the Broncos 9th TD making the score Dayton 63 Nederland 0.  Ashame that not many Bulldog fans saw it, because the home stands were vacated by then.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1318389" timestamp="1351947901"]
[quote author=Dog Pound Nation link=topic=105579.msg1317264#msg1317264 date=1351897951]
[/quote]
[/quote]Dog Pound Nation, thanks for the picture of the scoreboard.  Last time I saw that score board the Broncos third string running back was on the replay screen scoring the Broncos 9th TD making the score Dayton 63 Nederland 0.  Ashame that not many Bulldog fans saw it, because the home stands were vacated by then.
[/quote]
Toups, he's SC fan. I made the same mistake. Can't tell all these dogs apart!

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1318333" timestamp="1351933940"]
any takers on liltex's bet? if not, i'll take it. sounds like a win win to me.
[/quote] PM him if you are serious... Can't believe after the online bond we have created.. you of all people gonna go against Dayton... But I know you just doing it for a good cause... So all is forgiven  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder