Summer Creek @ Dayton

Bill

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course I am going with my Dayton boys. ;D I have seen several people who are not from Dayton or SC, say they are coming to this game. So whos coming, and who's your pick to win?  ??? 8)

Have to take the emotion out of it....Dayton, better Defense, and at home will give them a good chance to keep it close BUT can they keep SC's speedy receivers in front of them and contain the QB?  Dayton's O better show up and Dayton's O'Coordinator better throw the book at'em.  I think penalties/mistakes will be plentiful on both sides due to the whole "big game" syndrome.  Crap, who knows.....trap game.

Gonna go with the Broncos in an old school slobber knocker.  However, if the Broncos are going to win they will need to eliminate the penalties (blocks in the back have been prevalent the past few games) on the offensive line.  I think these two teams are pretty equal, but home field advantage is going to be difference maker in this one.

Obviously after seeing both teams numerous times this year, Summer Creek in a rout.  This one can get ugly for Dayton unless they get a few turnovers.  BH lost to SC by 13, I say Dayton losed by 21 or more.

Why?

1. Dayton's defensive line is not very good at all.  BH blew them up all night and SC has a good O-Line.
2. Dayton O-Line may be worse than their D-Line.  They can not contain the corners and SC's linebacker and D-End will have a field day. 
3. Dayton's secondary is questionable at best, almost as bad as Nederland.  SC will have a field day if they want.
4.  Dayton's offense is weak, no running game, no passing game.  Good luck with that in the playoffs. 

Other than that, should be a fun game....... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   

this should be the HS game of the week in Texas...it's going to be a great night!  This is probably one of the biggest games to ever come through Dayton this late in the season...usually the pre-district games get the most hype (when we've played Friendswood or Angleton, etc)...

SC is good, no doubt...but w/ the history and Big Stew trolling the sidelines; I believe Dayton will make adjustments necessary.  SC will score points, especially if our secondary gets complacent or lulled to sleep by a PA/draw type of run game...the homerun ball may be open.  But the front 7 will keep them honest and I hope to get them in 3rd and longs, and make our db's line up and make plays on passing downs

Excited to be this deep in the season w/ two 9-0 (probably both AP top 10) teams going at it on Friday night in Bronco stadium!

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1316733" timestamp="1351865005"]
Obviously after seeing both teams numerous times this year, Summer Creek in a rout.  This one can get ugly for Dayton unless they get a few turnovers.  BH lost to SC by 13, I say Dayton losed by 21 or more.

Why?

1. Dayton's defensive line is not very good at all.  BH blew them up all night and SC has a good O-Line.
2. Dayton O-Line may be worse than their D-Line.  They can not contain the corners and SC's linebacker and D-End will have a field day. 
3. Dayton's secondary is questionable at best, almost as bad as Nederland.  SC will have a field day if they want.
4.  Dayton's offense is weak, no running game, no passing game.  Good luck with that in the playoffs. 

[/quote]

you crack me up!

we beat you!  :o

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1316733" timestamp="1351865005"]

Why?

[/quote]

PTDS....[color=purple]P[/color]ost [color=purple]T[/color]ramatic [color=purple]D[/color]ayton [color=purple]S[/color]yndrome from that whoop'n!

[b]Passing[/b]
- Sharp  2122 yard passing 28 TD's, 5 int, 65% comp %
- Chambers 778 yards, 9 TD's, 2 Int, 54% comp %
Advantage Summer Creek

[b]Rushing, of the top 10 in district[/b]-
2 SC backs combined for 822 yards on 97 attempts avg between them for over 7 yards per carry
- Dayton 1 rusher 549 yards on 74 attempts just over 7 yards per carry.
Advantage Summer Creek

[b]Receiving Leaders of top 10[/b]
Summer Creek has 3
Dayton has 1
Advantage Summer Creek

[b]Scoring leaders of Top 10[/b]
Summer creek has 4 of the 10
Dayton 1 of the 10
Advantage Summer Creek

[b]Defensive Rankings[/b]
Summer Creek #1
BH #2
Dayton #3
Advantage Summer Creek

[b]Interception Leaders of Top 10[/b]
Summer Creek has 4
Dayton has 1
Advantage Summer Creek

[b]Hot Women[/b]
Well, like that need explaining.
HUGE Advantage, SUMMER CREEK  ;D ;D ;D

Having Smokin Baby root for you, Advantage Dayton

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1316766" timestamp="1351866613"]
[b]Passing[/b]
Advantage Summer Creek

2 SC backs combined for 822 yards on 97 attempts avg between them for over 7 yards per carry
Advantage Summer Creek

Summer Creek has 3
Dayton has 1
Advantage Summer Creek

Dayton 1 of the 10
Advantage Summer Creek

Summer Creek #1
BH #2
Dayton #3
Advantage Summer Creek

Summer Creek has 4
Dayton has 1
Advantage Summer Creek

[b]Hot Women[/b]
[/quote]

A couple stats you forgot.

BH losses in district - 3
Finish in 19-4A - 4th

;D ;D

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1316766" timestamp="1351866613"]
[b]Passing[/b]
Advantage Summer Creek

Advantage Summer Creek

Summer Creek has 3
Dayton has 1
Advantage Summer Creek

Dayton 1 of the 10
Advantage Summer Creek

Summer Creek #1
BH #2
Dayton #3
Advantage Summer Creek

Summer Creek has 4
Dayton has 1
Advantage Summer Creek

[b]Hot Women[/b]

Having Smokin Baby root for you, Advantage Dayton
[/quote]

Now if I care to meet anybody on here it would be Smokin Baby! He just keeps it real ;D 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mmj0
    Newest Member
    mmj0