BH and Summer Creek Roll Call

bh89-2

I think half of Dayton and half of East of the Trinity is coming to this game, so let's see a roll call.  Maybe we can get a section fo our own for SETX folks, if we can coordinate.  Just sit around the fools with the purple horse head and Dayton Sucks Shirt....... ;D ;D ;D

Heard Buddy Garrity and BMTSoulja are finaly coming to see real football teams play.  What a treat for them.... ;D ;D ;D  Soulja, I got you a new shirt for the playoffs.  ;D ;D

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1315937" timestamp="1351777774"]
leave Hookeye and OctFebMarch at home, we don't need Trash in our beautiful stadium 8)
[/quote]
Imma bring 3 oh 4 of my hommies to da game now and we all gonna come on yo side and sit in yo lap! I "heard" it be plenty big enough! Bahahahahahahahahahahahah ;D

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1315966" timestamp="1351780385"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=105536.msg1315937#msg1315937 date=1351777774]
leave Hookeye and OctFebMarch at home, we don't need Trash in our beautiful stadium 8)
[/quote]
Imma bring 3 oh 4 of my hommies to da game now and we all gonna come on yo side and sit in yo lap! I "heard" it be plenty big enough! Bahahahahahahahahahahahah ;D
[/quote]

*Do not bash other posters*

[quote name="Football Fan 4 Life" post="1315975" timestamp="1351780607"]
I will be there with probably about 8+. Good luck to both teams hope it's an injury free game. I am sitting on the SC side if that's alright with SC.
[/quote] you don't gotta ask them if it's alright, sit where you wanna sit.. Now that's alright.. All though it will probably be crowded over there. IJS

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1315990" timestamp="1351781559"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=105536.msg1315946#msg1315946 date=1351778448]
yeah me and my "trashy" self and one of my "trashy" kids will be there... teeth and all... ::)
[/quote]

trashy camera and all huh?
[/quote]nope no "trashy" camera... just my "trashy" self and my "trashy" kid. Now move on along with that "trashy" mouth of yours.. and stop worrying what i am doing with or without my "trashy" camera...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder