West Orange-Stark defense best in state

[quote name="venom33" post="1314359" timestamp="1351567611"]
I just hope if WOS plays Lamarque they have the riot squad with pepper spray at the ready because they won't take that beating too kindly I'm sure!  ;)
[/quote]The WOS players are too smart and too well coached to let a bunch of "THUGS" drag them into a riot after the game, like these "THUGS" have done in the past. (La Marque, leave your 20 year old players at home this year.)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="skipper" post="1315429" timestamp="1351697755"]
oh come on now speveto  people dont play 20 year old kids in hight school
[/quote]I know it`s too much to ask a senile old man to remember "20 YEAR OLD, RODNEY GOWENS", and what he did to my team, WOS. Now tell me that your favorite team (La Maroue) didn`t start a riot last year. Now tell these people why you stole my name. I want you to stop using my name or I will tell them myself.

you can do what ever you like  i feel sure it will not change anything on this board if so i feel like the  people on here will tell me so.i got news for you there are some on here that already know who i am and nothen has changed and there are others that could care less so get a grip and talk football not ME

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ProfessorMandela12
    Newest Member
    ProfessorMandela12