HAMBURGER DEPOT/SETXsports WEEKLY HS PREVIEW SHOW/TONIGHT 5:45p MCM Time!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="NDNation" post="1302192" timestamp="1350423030"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=104738.msg1302190#msg1302190 date=1350422964]
I think the Dawgs and Indians are scared to show up to their own area Hamburger Depot.  ;)
[/quote]

I refuse to eat in Nederland.  ;D
[/quote]ouch!  ;D

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1302248" timestamp="1350430920"]
Someone take a pic of soulja's shirt and post it. ;D
[/quote]Tell Soulja to stop crying about home cooking until we give them their spanking ;D. Tell him I expect an apology on the air that it was just a flat out backyard shed whooping after the game. ;D

Seems to me that the atmosphere just isnt the same for MCM this year. Alot of the fans think this will be a blowout but IMO I dont necessarily see it that way. Stats and records are out the window for this one........ I think Ned could potentially blow them out, but I will settle for a win.

All ive ever heard about how much PNG supports thier team and what a huge folllowing they have.  So this is either crap or they dont support this site like i thought.  Either way is fine, but I refuse to hear any of them whine about getting respect from this site or the members anymore. 

You know how they have the saying Monday Morning Quarterback for the NFL, well Im starting to think thats what we have here, but its not the NFL its the "im wearing my purple shirt Friday nite to the new pretty stadium football fan cause thats what social status tells me to do and we really know alot about our football team but we dont know crap about High School football!! 

Maybe we outta require suit and tie and serve hot tea!  I bet we might get a few Indian Alum to show up then!

oh Im sure there are plenty are willing to put on their purple shirt and support the teams on Friday!  Thats kinda my point.  I was hoping there would be more that was willing to come down and support the indians and talke a little trash with us, but I understand.  I know its, football on friday, church on sunday.  I know the routine!

How about football on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday for my family...I have an 8th grader, freshman...and we're at Friday games too...I don't know about others, just my family. There's hardly any time for me to breathe anything but football this year! But, wouldn't want it any other way!

I get that, but your just one example of this SUPPOSED big fan base!  I thought of all these millions of Indian fans there would be at least a few that wanted to talk some local smack with other rivals in the area.  Maybe the problem is that its in person and Nederland.  Maybe we should hold in in Port Neches and folks wont be so intimidated and might show up to at least listen. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed

• Besides all that it’s terrible for you. stick to water people 
    • lol, do what you gotta do, sure glad no nonsense occurs on the sports side. smh
    • Talk about Chicken Little. Do I need to rename the forum again? This forum is becoming a joke and an embarrassment to the site.
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up All Times Central - Game times and  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  subject to change The following four Super Regionals will be played Friday June 7th, Saturday June 8th & *Sunday June 9th for the if necessary or weather-delayed games.  Knoxville Super Regional (#1 Tennessee -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 2:00 PM Evansville vs Tennessee (ESPN2) 10:00AM Tennessee vs Evansville (ESPN2) 5:00 PM Tennessee vs. Evansville* (ESPNU) Tallahassee Super Regional (#8 Florida St. -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 11:00 AM Connecticut vs Florida St. (ESPN) 10:00 AM Florida St. vs Connecticut (ESPN) 11:00 AM Connecticut vs Florida St.* (ESPN2) Chapel Hill Super Regional (#4 North Carolina -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 5:00 PM West Virginia vs North Carolina (ESPN2) 7:00 PM North Carolina vs West Virginia (ESPN2) 2:00 PM West Virginia vs North Carolina* (ESPN2) Charlottesville Super Regional (#12 Virginia -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 6:00 PM K-State vs Virginia (ESPNU) 2:00 PM Virginia vs K-State (ESPNU) 2:00 PM K-State vs Virginia* (ESPNU) The following four Super Regionals will be played Saturday June 8th, Sunday June 9th & *Monday June 10th for the if necessary or weather-delayed games. Lexington Super Regional (#2 Kentucky -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 5:00 PM Oregon St. vs Kentucky (ESPNU) 8:00 PM Kentucky vs Oregon St. (ESPNU) TBA Oregon St. vs Kentucky* (TBA) Athens Super Regional (#7 Georgia -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 11:00 AM North Carolina St. vs Georgia (ESPNU) 11:00 AM Georgia vs North Carolina St. (ESPNU) TBA North Carolina St. vs Georgia* (TBA) College Station Regional (#3 Fightin' Texas Aggies -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 1:00 PM Oregon vs Fightin' Texas Aggies (ESPN2) 6:30 PM Fightin' Texas Aggies vs Oregon (ESPN2) TBA Oregon vs Fightin' Texas Aggies (TBA) Clemson Regional (#6 Clemson -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 1:00 PM Florida vs Clemson (ESPN) 1:30 PM Clemson vs Florida (ESPN) TBA Florida vs Clemson* (TBA)
    • We had the same type of rules when Coach Stone was at PNG. 
  • Topics