PAM vs North Shore post game comments

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1299915" timestamp="1350169023"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=104616.msg1299463#msg1299463 date=1350146636]
[quote author=mighymouse490 link=topic=104616.msg1299439#msg1299439 date=1350145495]
you have to take something positive away from the game. it was a tough game for both teams. yes the books show a "L". this wasn't a playoff game and nobody claimed moral victory. the game went how the REALISTIC people said it would. close to the wire with the last team with the ball wins. they didn't go out there and lay down like MANY on here said. what i don't get is ow people hat are clearly against or hate the kids of PAM fotball team find their way to a PAM thread...oh yeah,they are called TROLLS...smh.
[/quote]

I agree, y'all held your own against NS.  [b]It just sounds like y'all are content with 2nd place.[/b]  I never said I hated PAM at all.  In fact, I congratulated them on a good game.  I just asked a few fans to enjoy their crow.  I don't belittle kids.
[/quote]

Not content with second place but more like content with knowing we went toe to toe, blow for blow with #6 in 5A and came up just short. When then fact is most thought PAM was done after last season.
[/quote]

Amazing gae by both teams. The first half was a struggle both teams went in at half and made adjustments. I'll be pulling for a Laporte win on the 24th setting up a district title game in Week 10. Nothing else needs to be said BrenhamFan if you want to talk about your rebuilding year after just going to the 2nd round last year we can talk about our moral victory over NShore today. Like I said "HATER" you are. By the way those blue chippers lost to Ozen last year brought there losing ways to UT with that 63-21 lost to OU today.

[quote name="mypooh" post="1300068" timestamp="1350182466"]
[quote author=ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY) link=topic=104616.msg1299915#msg1299915 date=1350169023]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=104616.msg1299463#msg1299463 date=1350146636]
[quote author=mighymouse490 link=topic=104616.msg1299439#msg1299439 date=1350145495]
you have to take something positive away from the game. it was a tough game for both teams. yes the books show a "L". this wasn't a playoff game and nobody claimed moral victory. the game went how the REALISTIC people said it would. close to the wire with the last team with the ball wins. they didn't go out there and lay down like MANY on here said. what i don't get is ow people hat are clearly against or hate the kids of PAM fotball team find their way to a PAM thread...oh yeah,they are called TROLLS...smh.
[/quote]

I agree, y'all held your own against NS.  [b]It just sounds like y'all are content with 2nd place.[/b]  I never said I hated PAM at all.  In fact, I congratulated them on a good game.  I just asked a few fans to enjoy their crow.  I don't belittle kids.
[/quote]

Not content with second place but more like content with knowing we went toe to toe, blow for blow with #6 in 5A and came up just short. When then fact is most thought PAM was done after last season.
[/quote]

Amazing gae by both teams. The first half was a struggle both teams went in at half and made adjustments. I'll be pulling for a Laporte win on the 24th setting up a district title game in Week 10. Nothing else needs to be said BrenhamFan if you want to talk about your rebuilding year after just going to the 2nd round last year we can talk about our moral victory over NShore today. Like I said "HATER" you are. By the way those blue chippers lost to Ozen last year brought there losing ways to UT with that 63-21 lost to OU today.
[/quote]

That's fine...  Nobody said you couldn't.  BTW, the "hater" was still right.  As for UT losing, they lost because OU was better and they obviously need to fix some stuff with their coaching.  I guess Brown & Cole are such losers that they went 34-5 in the 3 years they were on varsity, and played in a state championship game.  (Both started as sophs)

Ppl on this site are losing there minds .....Pam didn't get blowed out now they getting Nervous north shore was suppose to win by 17 or more ....... And they was suppose to crack jokes on how over rated the The titans were and how they got exposed ...lol all you hatter were wrong and put to sleep ....no Pam hater said we lose by a last sec touchdown yall had us getting blowed out...so just face it you all were wrong SLEEPING ON PAM ...... A Lost is a lost.....but really if we got Blown out this thread would of had like 500 posts....LOL Everybody loves to hate PAM

I didn't think the post game stuff was a big deal. Typically, teams form a line and shake hands immediately. In this case, PAM gathered together first, then walked out to shake hands. It was only about 2-3 minutes. NS fans started booing immediately. I chalk it up to a rivalry game and homecoming for NS. High emotions.

[quote name="OlDawg" post="1300317" timestamp="1350225260"]
I didn't think the post game stuff was a big deal. Typically, teams form a line and shake hands immediately. In this case, PAM gathered together first, then walked out to shake hands. It was only about 2-3 minutes. NS fans started booing immediately. I chalk it up to a rivalry game and homecoming for NS. High emotions.
[/quote]

Exactly right, was simply Coach taking a min to get his troops to calm down after losing a heartbreaking rivalry game. I actually applaud him for that. We all know how the media loves to jump right on any negativity at PAM(2011 PAM vs WB)
The last thing anyone wanted was a Ozen vs LM scenario.

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1299439" timestamp="1350145495"]
[/quote]

"Many people predicted a blowout, but it was a close game" is a moral victory. Sorry, that's the truth.

And this whole "don't know the history of the rivvalry" is mute to Non-Titans and Non-Mustang memberrs. We predict results game-to-game.

Criticism comes with attention. Don't like it, take the Sterling rout.

[quote name="LP0175" post="1300341" timestamp="1350229394"]
[/quote]

"Many people predicted a blowout, but it was a close game" is a moral victory. Sorry, that's the truth.

And this whole "don't know the history of the rivvalry" is mute to Non-Titans and Non-Mustang memberrs. We predict results game-to-game.

[/quote]

+1

[/quote]

[/quote]

disagree. moral victory for who?? fans or players?? for fans,probably so. nobody likes losing,but in this case,i want my team to show up and show all the nay sayers we are just as good as said team. my question is to the moron who started with the moral victory,because NOBODY from PAM said "we take this as a moral victory",what's wrong with a "moral victory"?? you speak of it as it being a bad thing. had PAM gotten blown out like many thought, threads would be packed with people saying i told ya so and no matter what PAM fans would say you would shoot it down. how come it can't just be great or good game titans and just stfu??? >:(. i mean it always has to be a "but". the scores could have been reversed and some "hater" would have been, "but they let NS run it on them", "but, PAM's sp. teams is suspect". pure jealousy over a fan base/team. why?? because nobody is talking about YOUR team. when your team isn't doing so hot or is a known failure/choke town or a shell of their former selves,those are the people that seem to be on the hate watch. schools/fan bases that are doing well,have not been nearly as critical. LP,nederland,dayton,vidor,silsbee has said good things and moved on. they are not jumping in PAM threads with negativity. as oppose to brenham,wo-s,BH,and some pn-g fan bases. as far as the criticism part,well that's all PAM see most of the time, CRITICISM with no POSITIVE things to go with it!! imo,the attention they DO get is from negativity. so excuse us fans for being a little upset.

anyway,what it does for PAM's team is make them angry and they are gonna prove,like last year,they are no fluke.

P.S.  mightymouse is not butt hurt....well a little lol!

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1300364" timestamp="1350232113"]
[quote author=LP0175 link=topic=104616.msg1300341#msg1300341 date=1350229394]
[/quote]

[/quote]

disagree. moral victory for who?? fans or players?? for fans,probably so. nobody likes losing,but in this case,i want my team to show up and show all the nay sayers we are just as good as said team. my question is to the moron who started with the moral victory,because NOBODY from PAM said "we take this as a moral victory",what's wrong with a "moral victory"?? you speak of it as it being a bad thing. had PAM gotten blown out like many thought, threads would be packed with people saying i told ya so and no matter what PAM fans would say you would shoot it down. how come it can't just be great or good game titans and just stfu??? >:(. i mean it always has to be a "but". the scores could have been reversed and some "hater" would have been, "but they let NS run it on them", "but, PAM's sp. teams is suspect". pure jealousy over a fan base/team. why?? because nobody is talking about YOUR team. when your team isn't doing so hot or is a known failure/choke town or a shell of their former selves,those are the people that seem to be on the hate watch. schools/fan bases that are doing well,have not been nearly as critical. LP,nederland,dayton,vidor,silsbee has said good things and moved on. they are not jumping in PAM threads with negativity. as oppose to brenham,wo-s,BH,and some pn-g fan bases. as far as the criticism part,well that's all PAM see most of the time, CRITICISM with no POSITIVE things to go with it!! imo,the attention they DO get is from negativity. so excuse us fans for being a little upset.

anyway,what it does for PAM's team is make them angry and they are gonna prove,like last year,they are no fluke.

P.S.  mightymouse is not butt hurt....well a little lol!
[/quote]

Any #1 ranking is a bulls eye, so learn to embrace it.  When your ranked that high, people arn't always going to cut you any slack just cuz the game was close.  Even if it was to a state ranked team.  People like to see the high profile teams fail.  To setx, PAM is really high profile.

[/quote]

[b]And this whole "don't know the history of the rivvalry" is mute to Non-Titans and Non-Mustang memberrs. We predict results game-to-game[/b].

[/quote] if thats the case the bold predictions of a blowout this year were funnier and more idiotic LOL. :D

Til next year to NS.  ;)

[b]IMHO this will be a very good game.  I've seen both teams and NS looks like the better/stronger team up until now.  With that said PAM is familiar with NS and their tendencies, which is some PAM fans driving point when they predict a good close game.  Manvel, CS and other teams didn't have that advantage going into their games.  Not saying that would have come close to changing the outcome, but it could have possibly limited some of the big plays.  PAM has the potential to win this game... NO DOUBT, but I just feel NS is on a serious mission therefore will make more stops and (game changing) big plays.
I'm predicting NS by 10 - 14 points... and that's no disrespect to PAM because they are a very good squad.[/b]

That was my pre-game comments...
Now my post game comments...
One of the best games I've seen in a while.  PAM is a good football team and my 10-14 point NS win was totally wrong.  Game could have went either way, but I think NS depth took over late, late in the game when PAM needed stops the most.  With that said PAM has all the pieces to play with anybody because come D2 playoff time there will not be a team with 4500+ students to deal with. 
Great game and the kids from both schools represented very well!!
Well worth the trip to GP stadium and missing my Manvel Mavericks play Friday!

I think no one likes the number one team in any rankings but that teams fan base. Alabama number one in college but as a fan of another team my way to make sure I give them no props is to say they haven't beat anyone this year. At the end of the day all the questions will be answered on the field in the playoffs. We as PAM fans and any fan base just want to see improvement every week That's always a plus. Let's not forget we beat Bmt Central by three points to start the season. Now we just went toe to toe with North Shore in a good football game. Moral victory I don't like but we also see that if we improve like last year the title is there for us to capture. Go TITANS !!!!!!

what gets my goat is,as a fan, last year PAM was clearly the BEST team in this area and after the LP game in the playoffs,the area came out in support. now you would have thought PAM would have been THE most talked about team this year on this site or anyother 5ATEXASFOOTBALL site. they are still the r3 champs. one player doesn't always make the the team. more specific,terrance singleton. after he left,PAM was gone,so the know it alls thought. i remember when westbrook was good. they would go 3 rds deep with one 4th round. the next year,they were hyped up on every site,including this one. ranked in the top 10,(still scratching my head on that),predicted to go far every year. now,PAM in the last 3 years have been playing very well and nothing. PAM is considered non coachable. talent,but no discipline...never get a: great team down there in the triangle or before you mention any team down there,lets talk about PAM. however,i think most of the true PAM fans have given up on putting our team out there and we prefer our team to be the underdog. i like saying "told ya so" and seeing the "haters" insert foot in mouth. IMO, our bandwagon is full...no need to apply. openings will start when we are the cellar dwellars,then you may hop on.

[color=red]TITAN NATION!!![/color]

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1301123" timestamp="1350320298"]
what gets my goat is,as a fan, last year PAM was clearly the BEST team in this area and after the LP game in the playoffs,the area came out in support. now you would have thought PAM would have been THE most talked about team this year on this site or anyother 5ATEXASFOOTBALL site. they are still the r3 champs. one player doesn't always make the the team. more specific,terrance singleton. after he left,PAM was gone,so the know it alls thought. i remember when westbrook was good. they would go 3 rds deep with one 4th round. the next year,they were hyped up on every site,including this one. ranked in the top 10,(still scratching my head on that),predicted to go far every year. now,PAM in the last 3 years have been playing very well and nothing. PAM is considered non coachable. talent,but no discipline...never get a: great team down there in the triangle or before you mention any team down there,lets talk about PAM. however,i think most of the true PAM fans have given up on putting our team out there and we prefer our team to be the underdog. i like saying "told ya so" and seeing the "haters" insert foot in mouth. IMO, our bandwagon is full...no need to apply. openings will start when we are the cellar dwellars,then you may hop on.

[color=red]TITAN NATION!!![/color]
[/quote]Lol!!!! Let them make it B!! Lmao!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder