**OFFICIAL** Mid-County Madness Thread!!!

GoDogs27

Who wins?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Nederland
    • PN-G

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is gonna be ugly 49-7. Im predicting the worst beatdown in history between the 2 schools. Faircloth's defenses are horrible. I would say that Burnett's teams never had an offense that is as bad as Faircloths defenses have been. Refuses to change schemes that fit his kid's talent. Same thing with offense this season, he does have the skill people to run this offense. He does have a lot beef that he could use in a power running game. Most kids learn how to tackle in practice but Faircloth does a lot of fancy drills that look good but lack results. He has failed these kids by his arrogance. 56 points given up is good to him. He is so worried about offense that he neglects defense. The only way they keep from getting taken to the woodshed tonite is by trying to run the football. The problem there ishe wasting some good guys talent. He needs to be playing multiple guys both ways. This is not college it is high school. I guess the momas and daddys are happy considering their boys are playing. Lets not worry about winning.

[quote name="IronMike" post="1304640" timestamp="1350691613"]
This is gonna be ugly 49-7. Im predicting the worst beatdown in history between the 2 schools. Faircloth's defenses are horrible. I would say that Burnett's teams never had an offense that is as bad as Faircloths defenses have been. Refuses to change schemes that fit his kid's talent. Same thing with offense this season, he does have the skill people to run this offense. He does have a lot beef that he could use in a power running game. Most kids learn how to tackle in practice but Faircloth does a lot of fancy drills that look good but lack results. He has failed these kids by his arrogance. 56 points given up is good to him. He is so worried about offense that he neglects defense. The only way they keep from getting taken to the woodshed tonite is by trying to run the football. The problem there ishe wasting some good guys talent. He needs to be playing multiple guys both ways. This is not college it is high school. I guess the momas and daddys are happy considering their boys are playing. Lets not worry about winning.
[/quote]

Apply for the job if you think you can do better. These guys' jobs rely on the performance of 15-16-17 year olds. Lighten up. I wonder if you do so perfect at your job. Leave the coaching up to the coaches.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami