Dayton at Humble Game Thread/Dayton wins 49-0!

WOSgrad

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dazed and confused
Just watched this on tape delay online.  Can't even call it a game.  Coach West must be missing Dekaney right about now.  If you pause the film before the first snap and did;nt know a thing about either team you would think Humble would kill Dayton. (WRONG).  I think god looked down and made the clock run the second half.

[quote name="Dazed and confused" post="1297787" timestamp="1350057597"]
Just watched this on tape delay online.  Can't even call it a game.  Coach West must be missing Dekaney right about now.  If you pause the film before the first snap and did;nt know a thing about either team you would think Humble would kill Dayton. (WRONG).  I think god looked down and made the clock run the second half.
[/quote]

I think humble has some good talent they just haven't figured out how to use it. If u go to the link that octfeb posted u would see that there team is all underclassman. Maybe give them another year or two and some better coaching staff and they will have a decent team.

[quote name="daytonfanjeff" post="1297931" timestamp="1350066740"]
[quote author=Dazed and confused link=topic=104533.msg1297787#msg1297787 date=1350057597]
[/quote]

I think humble has some good talent they just haven't figured out how to use it. If u go to the link that octfeb posted u would see that there team is all underclassman. Maybe give them another year or two and some better coaching staff and they will have a decent team.
[/quote]

Their coach was just at Dekaney for the State Title run.... Maybe he needs some time??

Well being Dayton played last night... Anyone going to see another game tonight? Which one...
  OH and PS... I would have posted this question on the games that are being played tonight.. but wouldn't want to get mary all flustered by "jacking" someone elses thread...  ;D

[quote name="octfeb" post="1297964" timestamp="1350069431"]
Well being Dayton played last night... Anyone going to see another game tonight? Which one...
  OH and PS... I would have posted this question on the games that are being played tonight.. but wouldn't want to get mary all flustered by "jacking" someone elses thread...  ;D
[/quote]

Should have done it anyways. Lol. I was gonna go to either the bh or sc game. But i decided against the hour drive.

[quote name="dayton" post="1297944" timestamp="1350067738"]
[quote author=daytonfanjeff link=topic=104533.msg1297931#msg1297931 date=1350066740]
[quote author=Dazed and confused link=topic=104533.msg1297787#msg1297787 date=1350057597]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Their coach was just at Dekaney for the State Title run.... Maybe he needs some time??
[/quote]

Maybe so. Only time can tell. Im not real familiar with dekaney so i didnt know that. But u also have to remember that there is more than one coach on every team.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1297964" timestamp="1350069431"]
[/quote]

I think I might go watch Huffman(4-1) at Cleveland(5-1).

[quote name="Football Fan 4 Life" post="1298007" timestamp="1350073591"]
I think we are sitting on the home side, see you there.
[/quote] yep thats side we sitting on...  ;)

[quote name="bronco1" post="1298001" timestamp="1350072831"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=104533.msg1297964#msg1297964 date=1350069431]
[/quote]

[/quote]I know there are several Broncos goin to the SC-KP game not sure which side they're sittin on . That should raise some eyebrows!

[quote name="kneebraceace" post="1298063" timestamp="1350079576"]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=104533.msg1298001#msg1298001 date=1350072831]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=104533.msg1297964#msg1297964 date=1350069431]
[/quote]

[/quote]I know there are several Broncos goin to the SC-KP game not sure which side they're sittin on . [b]That should raise some eyebrows![/b]
[/quote] LOL I know.. I'm sure there will be at least one from SC letting everyone know that Dayton was their checking them out  ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder