HAMBURGER DEPOT/SETXsports WEEKLY HS PREVIEW SHOW/TONIGHT 6PM!!!

The boys are back in town!! That's Beaumont town for the Hamburger Depot/SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show, LIVE TONIGHT from 6pm-8pm at Hamburger Depot, 790 Neches St., downtown Beaumont!! Come join Mike Sanchez (AAW), Robert Sells (BmtSoulja) and Aaron Tippen (rykerx) for some great food and fun as we review week 5 action, talk about SETXsports rankings, announce the offensive and defensive players of week, preview week 6's games, and then in our last segment, discuss your questions and comments that you post here on this thread.

Show will start at 6pm till 8pm. Come out and join us for some great high school football talk!!

If not, just click the link provided to listen in LIVE:

http://legacysportsnetwork.com/Audio/2012-2013/Football/SETX/preview.htm

Hamburger Depot/SETXsports Weekly HS Preview Show, LIVE TONIGHT here at SETXsports.com

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1295157" timestamp="1349747494"]
i'll be in the building
[/quote]

There goes the neighborhood........... ;D ;D ;D

You know it's coming:

1. How on GOD's green earth can PAM be ranked # 1?

2. How many places do you see them falling after they get pulverized by the NS Mustangs?

3. Why does Summer Creek get little love?

4. Did BMTSoulja fall off the tricycle again?  He has been VERY quiet.

5. Will 19-4A sweep 20-4A finally?

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1295265" timestamp="1349783252"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=104385.msg1295157#msg1295157 date=1349747494]
i'll be in the building
[/quote]

You know it's coming:

2. How many places do you see them falling after they get pulverized by the NS Mustangs?

[/quote] No, I'm hiding in embarrassment because of a certain pink shirt.  ;)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1295282" timestamp="1349786208"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=104385.msg1295265#msg1295265 date=1349783252]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=104385.msg1295157#msg1295157 date=1349747494]
i'll be in the building
[/quote]

You know it's coming:

[/quote] No, I'm hiding in embarrassment because of a certain pink shirt.  ;)
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D  Is that the Jinx shirt now?  ;D ;D ;D  I got one for Dayton too! 

i'm still picking Central to take the fourth playoff spot. what do yall think after thier game against LR?

also, i think we need to give a little attention to a big game going on in 18-4a(Brenham @ Montgomery). i know it's out of our area somewhat but maybe ya'll have some time to give thoughts and predictions on this game.

Guest Air Bisquit
What are your thoughts on the 21 3A district race?

WOS and Silsbee seem to be the top dogs who has the best chance to grab the 3rd spot?

why is everyone saying NS is back,considering who they played??so, what makes them a shoe in this year considering LP is getting healthy again and the PAM game is NOT a sure bet(the series is tied 2-2)??

is wo-s REALLY that good?? the 3a competetion in the area isn't that great(silsbee is the second best). i would like them to go against the giddings,,LAMARQUE'S, stephenvilles etc... ALL 3A powers that will beat them or knock them out of the playoffs, hands down!! next alignment,let's see it WO-S!!! i can say this because they are getting knocked out by the 2nd rd on avg every year. they might have a year they go 4,but that's it.

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1295522" timestamp="1349801044"]
i'm still picking Central to take the fourth playoff spot. what do yall think after thier game against LR?

also, i think we need to give a little attention to a big game going on in 18-4a(Brenham @ Montgomery). i know it's out of our area somewhat but maybe ya'll have some time to give thoughts and predictions on this game.
[/quote]

Fox Sports SW will be there with DCTF's Football Friday LIVE crew.  It's DCTF's Game of the Week.  Should be a dandy!

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1295655" timestamp="1349810875"]
why is everyone saying NS is back,considering who they played??so, what makes them a shoe in this year considering LP is getting healthy again and the PAM game is NOT a sure bet(the series is tied 2-2)??

is wo-s REALLY that good?? the 3a competetion in the area isn't that great(silsbee is the second best). i would like them to go against the giddings,,LAMARQUE'S, stephenvilles etc... ALL 3A powers that will beat them or knock them out of the playoffs, hands down!! next alignment,let's see it WO-S!!! i can say this because they are getting knocked out by the 2nd rd on avg every year. they might have a year they go 4,but that's it.
[/quote]

You're right....  Manvel's nobody?  ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami