KIRBYVILLE AT NEWTON BROADCAST/Newton wins 40-17!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1292547" timestamp="1349500138"]
[quote author=bobbymcgee link=topic=104179.msg1292543#msg1292543 date=1349499989]
Kirbyville is what 3-15 since ALvarez left?
[/quote]i dont know, but Jack hung 74 pts on someone tonight i think with his Ennis Lions.
[/quote]

coach alvarez is 6-0 this season in ennis

[quote name="kvillecats9876" post="1292613" timestamp="1349503216"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=104179.msg1292547#msg1292547 date=1349500138]
[quote author=bobbymcgee link=topic=104179.msg1292543#msg1292543 date=1349499989]
[/quote]i dont know, but Jack hung 74 pts on someone tonight i think with his Ennis Lions.
[/quote]

[/quote] What a difference a couple years make huh? he's turned that program around in a hurry.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1292619" timestamp="1349504010"]
[quote author=kvillecats9876 link=topic=104179.msg1292613#msg1292613 date=1349503216]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=104179.msg1292547#msg1292547 date=1349500138]
[/quote]

[/quote] What a difference a couple years make huh? he's turned that program around in a hurry.
[/quote]

I am by no means talking about the kirbyville coaching staff. This is just a general comment of these type of postings. A coach descent or good can take a good team and win. Can even take them into the playoffs and do really well. But a great coach (which I think this term gets used very loosely among people) can take a mediocre or descent team and do the same. Thats the difference to me. When you see coach's year in and year out have a consistent winning team. You dont have the same talent year in and year out but the ability to take what you have and still win to me makes a great coach. To take your guys in at halftime or call a timeout and make those adjustments that keep you in the game or make the difference in the game is a great coach. To me a great coach isnt just football smart but a great motivator. To keep these young kids spirits up when they may be down on the scoreboard to me defines a great coach. The only coach I ever knew like this (not saying there isnt more just saying the only one I ever played for and knew of) was coach Barbay. He was a great motivator and just plain knew his stuff. Again JMO

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1292640" timestamp="1349505355"]
[size=36pt][b]PAY ME MY MONEY NOW!!!!!!![/b][/size] >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

If I have to come look for you, it won't be pretty!
[/quote] LMAO!!!!!! Your money might be in a ditch somewhere in Merryville LOL

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1292692" timestamp="1349519106"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=104179.msg1292387#msg1292387 date=1349496172]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=104179.msg1292375#msg1292375 date=1349495954]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=104179.msg1292367#msg1292367 date=1349495813]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=104179.msg1292351#msg1292351 date=1349495512]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=104179.msg1292334#msg1292334 date=1349495184]
What ever man, Kirbyville can be a really good football team if they can fix a few things. I hate the fact Red Haywod haven't played all season long and its hurting us as far as the running game concern. [b]In my opinion they missing Jack Alvarez too...smh[/b]
[/quote]

Now your gonna make me do it, aren't you. Coach Neece had a very good game plan that attacked Newton with multiple sets with a good mix of running the ball and passing. The Kirbyville defense played tough with great reads and stayed at home. Once again your showing you have no idea what went on on the field.
[/quote] Coach Neece is NOT a good head coach...he's inconsistent. Yes he came up with a decent plan for YALL but again.....
[/quote]so you blaming the coach now?
[/quote] Yep...he's GARBAGE!!
[/quote]

kvillecats you make me almost ashamed to be a Wildcat fan...I got two words for you.. [b]SHUT Up [/b] !!!!!!!
[/quote]
I'm going to say this again, Kirbyville had a real good game plan and executed their plan to the best of their ability. I thought the kids from Kirbyville played hard, hit hard, never gave up. If they had connected on a few plays that were wide open, it would have  been a different ball game. Kvillecats is a jerk and I say things just to set him off, but Kirbyville doesn't deserve a fan like him. Kirbyville has battled with the injury bug and still continues to field a competitive team. Coach Neece seems like he is doing the things he needs to do with what he has. Good luck Cats on the rest of the year.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1292641" timestamp="1349505532"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=104179.msg1292640#msg1292640 date=1349505355]
[size=36pt][b]PAY ME MY MONEY NOW!!!!!!![/b][/size] >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

If I have to come look for you, it won't be pretty!
[/quote] LMAO!!!!!! Your money might be in a ditch somewhere in Merryville LOL
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p616/texasgiant1/chuck_zps35c2f32e.jpg[/img]

Yes it coulda been closer if kville could have caught the ball, but then again if newton could have caught some of the wide open pass plays and not fumbled it coulda been worse! both teams made mistakes. One of the Newton players said Coach W.T was mad they didnt beat them worse than they did!

I also witnessed WT chewing out kids on the sideline for committing personal foul penalties as well as not doing their job. Coach Gulley was "adjusting" some also. I think it is great. That's the kind of intensity as well as making sure the kids desire is there from the coaching staff. I also witnessed them congratulating kids other than the ones scoring. That makes it a team sport.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1292367" timestamp="1349495813"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=104179.msg1292351#msg1292351 date=1349495512]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=104179.msg1292334#msg1292334 date=1349495184]
What ever man, Kirbyville can be a really good football team if they can fix a few things. I hate the fact Red Haywod haven't played all season long and its hurting us as far as the running game concern. [b]In my opinion they missing Jack Alvarez too...smh[/b]
[/quote]

Now your gonna make me do it, aren't you. Coach Neece had a very good game plan that attacked Newton with multiple sets with a good mix of running the ball and passing. The Kirbyville defense played tough with great reads and stayed at home. Once again your showing you have no idea what went on on the field.
[/quote] [b]Coach Neece is NOT a good head coach...he's inconsistent. Yes he came up with a decent plan for YALL but again.....[/b][/quote]
You have absolutely no clue do you.....Just shows your ignorance and lack of maturity....You were probably one of the 2 loud and obnoxious overweight men in the stands who felt the need to scream their displeasure with everything that went on last night.  Why don't you go to school, get an education, get a teaching degree and apply for a head coaching job then you will get to make all the decisions.  No one comes to your job and throws rocks at you while you are mowing lawns!!!! There is more to it brotha!!!! The things that Coach Neece and all of the coaches have to deal with on a day to day basis goes way beyond the realm of football or any game for that matter.  Again, to quote someone from an earlier post, I'm not going to get into a battle of wits with you because its obvious that you are at a disadvantage.

[quote name="Back2swag" post="1292959" timestamp="1349543571"]
4 personal fouls on Newton...2 of them were on 3rd down and lead to Kville score .  All in all it was a long game,  Kville ruled T.O.P ...
[/quote] That constitutes a disciplinary problem. Better get that worked out against much tougher competition or else you will have an early playoff exit.

The people of Kirbyville that know so much about winning coaches (they've had 1 in the last 30 years) should get back to running the show. They know Jack Alverez carried them further than they have ever been and so no one but him can do it again. Why did he leave? Because Kirbyville has this mountain of talent that everyone can see? Can anyone name the last 6 coaches prior to Alverez? Can anyone name the last 4 winning seasons prior to Alverez? If you can name any of these your memory is long enough to remember what a doormat Kirbyville was for years. Run your coach down and get him fired. Then you can get back to losing and firing coaches, then hiring a coach and losing and firing the coach, then hiring a coach and losing and....... pee wee coaches are the greatest football minds in any community, just ask them.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1293295" timestamp="1349568739"]
The people of Kirbyville that know so much about winning coaches (they've had 1 in the last 30 years) should get back to running the show. They know Jack Alverez carried them further than they have ever been and so no one but him can do it again. Why did he leave? Because Kirbyville has this mountain of talent that everyone can see? Can anyone name the last 6 coaches prior to Alverez? Can anyone name the last 4 winning seasons prior to Alverez? If you can name any of these your memory is long enough to remember what a doormat Kirbyville was for years. Run your coach down and get him fired. Then you can get back to losing and firing coaches, then hiring a coach and losing and firing the coach, then hiring a coach and losing and....... pee wee coaches are the greatest football minds in any community, just ask them.
[/quote] Smh...Jack didn't leave because of the talent level. I guarantee you if he was back at Kirbyville, he would get more out of these kids. He was good at evaluating his talent and played his best players in those key positions. He was a great offensive line coach as well. Just hope we get things turned around in a heart beat, there's too much talent coming up to be in this kind of situation.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1293216" timestamp="1349565752"]
[quote author=bulldog16 link=topic=104179.msg1292994#msg1292994 date=1349545900]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=104179.msg1292367#msg1292367 date=1349495813]
[/quote]

[/quote] [b]Coach Neece is NOT a good head coach...he's inconsistent. Yes he came up with a decent plan for YALL but again.....[/b][/quote]
You have absolutely no clue do you.....Just shows your ignorance and lack of maturity....You were probably one of the 2 loud and obnoxious overweight men in the stands who felt the need to scream their displeasure with everything that went on last night.  Why don't you go to school, get an education, get a teaching degree and apply for a head coaching job then you will get to make all the decisions.  No one comes to your job and throws rocks at you while you are mowing lawns!!!! There is more to it brotha!!!! The things that Coach Neece and all of the coaches have to deal with on a day to day basis goes way beyond the realm of football or any game for that matter.  Again, to quote someone from an earlier post, I'm not going to get into a battle of wits with you because its obvious that you are at a disadvantage.
[/quote] Then why Jasper switch 20 Coaches within a 4 year span?? Sit down....BROTHA!!!
[/quote]What does Jasper have to do with Kirbyville?  Nothing.... I called you out and you have no other response....Go back to doing whatever it is you do and let the men who are around those kids each and every day do their job.  I'm glad not all the people in Kirbyville are as big of an idiot as you.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1293306" timestamp="1349569297"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=104179.msg1293295#msg1293295 date=1349568739]
[/quote] Smh...Jack didn't leave because of the talent level. I guarantee you if he was back at Kirbyville, he would get more out of these kids. [b]He was good at evaluating his talent and played his best players in those key positions[/b]. He was a great offensive line coach as well. Just hope we get things turned around in a heart beat, there's too much talent coming up to be in this kind of situation.
[/quote]
This statement tells all. You don't know squat. Coach Barbay at Newton evaluated talent during the year for the team and many, many times put players in positions he needed for them to play for the good of the team. Not where they were the best at or were "key" positions. And won many, many, many more games and titles by doing so. Again your knowledge of kids and football would fit on the head of a pin, and have room for the entire library of congress left over.