Friday Night Football Prayers Week 5

I believe in John Osteen saying “I can have what the bible says I can have.” Well the bible says that God’s people are the head and not the tail, we are above and not beneath. Lord as our kids take the field I pray that they are the head and not the tail, above and not beneath, [size=14pt]healed and not broken[/size]. May your word cover our kids because they are the future of this great country that love the Lord. Lord I pray that our kids have your spirit on and off the field. Your covering will be mentally, physically and spiritually.  We love you and thank you in the name of  Jesus.

My house will be a house of prayer.
As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.

Now let the Good Times Roll Baby.

Lord
You have created us to strive for the best. Grant to all the players, coaches and fans strength to persue excellance during the game and in all that we do. We pray for the safety of all involved, protect them from injury and harm,and finally we pray for your grace that you would provide us with the endurance to pursue or heavenly prize, eternal life with your son our Lord Jesus Christ.

[quote name="ECFAN#1" post="1290417" timestamp="1349376487"]
I believe in John Osteen saying “I can have what the bible says I can have.” Well the bible says that God’s people are the head and not the tail, we are above and not beneath. Lord as our kids take the field I pray that they are the head and not the tail, above and not beneath, [size=14pt]healed and not broken[/size]. May your word cover our kids because they are the future of this great country that love the Lord. Lord I pray that our kids have your spirit on and off the field. Your covering will be mentally, physically and spiritually.  We love you and thank you in the name of  Jesus.

[/quote]
AMEN!

[quote name="BigDog007" post="1290441" timestamp="1349378036"]
Lord
You have created us to strive for the best. Grant to all the players, coaches and fans strength to persue excellance during the game and in all that we do. We pray for the safety of all involved, protect them from injury and harm,and finally we pray for your grace that you would provide us with the endurance to pursue or heavenly prize, eternal life with your son our Lord Jesus Christ.
[/quote]Amen BigDog007. Is that 007 license to kill. LOL Good prayer.

[quote name="ECFAN#1" post="1290417" timestamp="1349376487"]
I believe in John Osteen saying “I can have what the bible says I can have.” Well the bible says that God’s people are the head and not the tail, we are above and not beneath. Lord as our kids take the field I pray that they are the head and not the tail, above and not beneath, [size=14pt]healed and not broken[/size]. May your word cover our kids because they are the future of this great country that love the Lord. Lord I pray that our kids have your spirit on and off the field. Your covering will be mentally, physically and spiritually.  We love you and thank you in the name of  Jesus

[/quote]

AMEN!    Oh and you meant to say.....lazais le bon temps roulle!

[quote name="kicker" post="1291515" timestamp="1349478286"]
[quote author=ECFAN#1 link=topic=104128.msg1290417#msg1290417 date=1349376487]
I believe in John Osteen saying “I can have what the bible says I can have.” Well the bible says that God’s people are the head and not the tail, we are above and not beneath. Lord as our kids take the field I pray that they are the head and not the tail, above and not beneath, [size=14pt]healed and not broken[/size]. May your word cover our kids because they are the future of this great country that love the Lord. Lord I pray that our kids have your spirit on and off the field. Your covering will be mentally, physically and spiritually.  We love you and thank you in the name of  Jesus

[/quote]

AMEN!    Oh and you meant to say.....lazais le bon temps roulle!
[/quote]Thats funny, because I didn't know how to spell it so I put it in English. LOL I was going to spell it Bon Ta Roula. LOL

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin