Favorite Nederland Player this year

[quote name="Razor" post="1290076" timestamp="1349319109"]
No doubt on Sampere...that kid looked so good in that first game against Brenham and I feel confident that he would have had a huge year...REALLY hate seeing any kid get hurt like that, especially in their senior year
[/quote]

Sampere was an outstanding athlete for Nederland....one of the saddest days when he got hurt.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1294189" timestamp="1349647932"]
[quote author=outanup link=topic=104081.msg1294164#msg1294164 date=1349646412]
[quote author=Dogggs link=topic=104081.msg1294146#msg1294146 date=1349645116]
The team in all is very good. I would like to now way the sophomore didn't get to battle the senior for the start qb job. We her in the spring he had a big arm and could move will in the pocket but was moved to the defense side?
[/quote]Seriously?  Why would Neumann take a 2 yr starter at qb and replace him with a sophmore?
[/quote]he/she probably a PNG poster. they're getting used to QB controversy over there.  ;) ;D
[/quote]
It has to be some one from PNG, we are getting close to MCM and folks want to start some BS. I think it is funny, what a joke.

[quote name="player66" post="1294333" timestamp="1349661137"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=104081.msg1294189#msg1294189 date=1349647932]
[quote author=outanup link=topic=104081.msg1294164#msg1294164 date=1349646412]
[quote author=Dogggs link=topic=104081.msg1294146#msg1294146 date=1349645116]
The team in all is very good. I would like to now way the sophomore didn't get to battle the senior for the start qb job. We her in the spring he had a big arm and could move will in the pocket but was moved to the defense side?
[/quote]Seriously?  Why would Neumann take a 2 yr starter at qb and replace him with a sophmore?
[/quote]he/she probably a PNG poster. they're getting used to QB controversy over there.  ;) ;D
[/quote]
It has to be some one from PNG, [b]we are getting close to MCM [/b] and folks want to start some BS. I think it is funny, what a joke.
[/quote]yep next week, let the fireworks begin.

***btw im still interested in sitting on NED side in MCM***  ;)

[quote name="Dogggs" post="1294212" timestamp="1349650487"]
Have your every watch the sophomore play if had you would had you know what I talking about. Go read tigerdrops the LSU site.
[/quote]
I forgot to mention, if he is playing on the deffense side of the ball with this group then he should be thankful for playing with a great defense and leadership, prob the top 10 D in the state. A lot to learn from Woods, stampley and others.

Leadership and team chemistry is something you cant buy... the right players are in the right position !

[quote name="bulldog1984" post="1292859" timestamp="1349536106"]
  i  havent  seen Sean Yoder mentioned yet ? I think he was the most feared punt and kickoff returner we ever had ! Really good reciever too  :D
[/quote]

All those things and the BEST lockdown corner we ever had.  You could turn the other teams best receiver over to him and forget about it.

If Dogggs truly knew the Soph like some of us, he would know the kid would rather play D and lower the boom on somebody. By the way he will not be the starter at QB the next 2 years either. the Qb's will be White in 2013 and Smith in 2014, as long as they are healthy. Soph Seay is right where he needs to be this year. It makes for a much stronger team. I think he will continue to play D first and will probably play some O as well in the next two years. Perhaps he will run the WildDog with options. These boys will be fun to watch at least two more years. 

Agreed husker,  it's just some bogus poster trying to  unsuccessfully to stir the pot in NEDERLAND.  (because there pot is empty).

Not one of players mentioned care about getting the nod over the other.  They are ALL team players and didn't transfer in just to play a particular position and have been playing together since the early days of STJFL.  They want to play football (period).  They want to win, it doesn't matter how well they do individually.  It just matters that they win as Bulldogs.

I look for a solid team again next year. 

These kids love Neumann and would walk through fire if it meant that they could produce another district title for him and our community.

Very impressed with the program and the kids are the closest and almost like a brotherhood.  It's really cool to see such unselfishness.  Like I said, they are ALL team players.

Neumann has the luxury of having too many kids in one position, I guess Faircloth would love to have that problem. ;D

Go Dogs!

I bet I know the sophomore way better then y'all I talk to the kid all the time and he will tell you were his heart is and you must not know his dad at all he has a older brother that would have help Nederland a lot the kid was 6'2 185 as a senior but got in a little trouble his eight grade year and his dad haul him across the state line so before you talk about the sophomore you mite talk to his dad that don't miss a game and will tell u he doesn't bleed black and gold it purple and gold with strong ties to the tiger program so don't think his dad what move the kid!!?

Not sure what your point is Dogggs. I know Charlie, Ryan and the whole gang. As many have said NED is a team ran by Neumann. Players are going to play where he and the rest of the coaches think they should in order to strengthen the team. The soph is in the right position for now. Again, I do expect he will play some O in the future and he may even play QB as a backup. I certainly don't see Neumann employing a Vidor scheme (QB/LB) with all the talent he has over the next two years. If dad and player are unhappy, than by all means move to LA. I would be surprised if Momma would allow it though. 

I do have one question you might be able to answer for me though. I never did ask Charlie why Ryan didn't play HS football. He was a beast in 8th grade and he would have helped Ned in HS, but he moved off and apparently never played FB. At least that is what I was told. Maybe you can enlighten me on that as well. 

Rob, you are pathetic....Vidor never loses to Nederland, they just get hosed by the refs every year....take your loss (again) like a man and maybe, just maybe, you will get some of that respect you so desperately want...guys like you give Vidor the lack of respect that you whine so much about

[quote name="Razor" post="1294967" timestamp="1349730254"]
Rob, you are pathetic....Vidor never loses to Nederland, they just get hosed by the refs every year....take your loss (again) like a man and maybe, just maybe, you will get some of that respect you so desperately want...guys like you give Vidor the lack of respect that you whine so much about
[/quote]

Ahhhhh, chain yanked again. Too easy. Smoking Baby is training me we'll....

Y'all are about on the same level...talk at ya next year...I will eagerly anticipate your prediction of Vidor beating Nederland again...followed by your complaints of how the refs screwed you again...too predictable...same garbage every year

[quote name="Razor" post="1294976" timestamp="1349730599"]
Y'all are about on the same level...talk at ya next year...I will eagerly anticipate your prediction of Vidor beating Nederland again...followed by your complaints of how the refs screwed you again...too predictable...same garbage every year
[/quote]

You're too easy...

[quote name="robanadana" post="1294963" timestamp="1349729882"]
I think y'alls best player was wearing a striped shirt and went by the name "Back Judge".
[/quote]Just another classless remark.....Robs just full of em.  Not to worry, he will just get pissed off again and disappear for a while. ;) ;) ;) ;)

[quote name="robanadana" post="1295027" timestamp="1349735246"]
I could care less about my ranking in nederville.

"We pray togethor when we win, we pray togethor when we lose. Now grab a winner and let's pray!" Jeff Mathews---DCTF 4A Coach of the Year!
[/quote]

rob...i just read your signature, so you have to grab someone from Nederland to pray?  It does say grab a winner to pray 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83