Favorite Nederland Player this year

[quote name="thedogs1987" post="1295060" timestamp="1349738943"]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=104081.msg1295027#msg1295027 date=1349735246]
I could care less about my ranking in nederville.

"We pray togethor when we win, we pray togethor when we lose. Now grab a winner and let's pray!" Jeff Mathews---DCTF 4A Coach of the Year!
[/quote]

rob...i just read your signature, so you have to grab someone from Nederland to pray?  It does say grab a winner to pray 8)
[/quote]
Come on man. Insult the man who is posting. Don't insult a coach who has nothing to do with this discussion. That's low even for a bulldog.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="robanadana" post="1295027" timestamp="1349735246"]
I could care less about my ranking in nederville.
[/quote]

2cents....rob was concerned on his ranking in nederland or lack thereof.... I just made point that Vidor coach was smart enough to do that.  Really great saying. No disrespect.  Coach M does a great job in Vidor.

my apologies  :D

back on topic, now

Oh we all know Robs ranking in Nederland. He is the same guy that felt compelled to share his second hand chew with our players as they were exiting the field heading to the locker room and the same who was telling our cheerleaders and band he was #1 as our buses were leaving. Vidor must be so proud of you Rob.

Oh yeah, my favorite player would be #92 who blocked Vidor's assassin in the dirt, on the blocked punt, and continued to block him to the point the Vidor crowd got all bent out of shape. All that booing over a legal block. I know my buddy Rob enjoyed the play.

#92 is a great player.

Our team has class and you can't buy that or teach it. 

I guess that Rob is a sore loser, when Vidor gets it handed to them (at home)  when this is one of their brightest years. 

Too bad that lack of sportsmanship from someone in Vidor....

My kids were in truck leaving Ned/Vidor game, windows down and someone from Vidor pulled up and shouted at them, "Your daddy bought you that new truck?"

Ummm....guess they raise them smart in Vidor, too.  Really, my kids should have answered, "No, I am in high school and pay a car note and have a full time job, too." ;D ;D

[quote name="bigdog" post="1295206" timestamp="1349751981"]
Back on topic!!  This is not another Ned vs Vidor thread.  Games is over!
[/quote]Thank you, now back to the topic, favorite player this year! A player not mentioned yet is Tanner Noel, our kicker, this kid is really good. I would have to say he is the best I have seen at Nederland as far as field goal goes. Ryan Butler probably had the stronger leg on kick offs but Tanner has the best when it comes to field goals. I'll break my own post rules and give a nod to Tanner as well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder