Legacy Sports Network Houston area 5A Top 20, week 5

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1289650" timestamp="1349280469"]
all you people saying/pulling for PAM to lose next week,just a tid bit for ya,the head to head series of PAM vs NS is tied 2-2...
[/quote]

Brenham leads the all time series with Blinn JC (4-3-1), but if we ever played them again, I highly doubt we would win.  BTW, that's a fact, not sarcasm.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1289655" timestamp="1349281007"]
[quote author=mighymouse490 link=topic=104034.msg1289650#msg1289650 date=1349280469]
all you people saying/pulling for PAM to lose next week,just a tid bit for ya,the head to head series of PAM vs NS is tied 2-2...
[/quote]
Do you really think you will even compete with NS? That is a legitimate question.
[/quote]
08 after hurricane ike,they blew us out in GP, HURRICANE IKE...i need not say more.

09 the mud they was supposed to blow us out...didn't happen...

10 the next year,they esacaped with a 35-28 win,that was decided by a PAM wr that picked up a personnel foul and ending the game when we was in the red zone.

11,last year in GP, slugfest we win 14-7.

so yes, they can compete and win...

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1289866" timestamp="1349293195"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=104034.msg1289655#msg1289655 date=1349281007]
[quote author=mighymouse490 link=topic=104034.msg1289650#msg1289650 date=1349280469]
[/quote]
Do you really think you will even compete with NS? That is a legitimate question.
[/quote]
08 after hurricane ike,they blew us out in GP, HURRICANE IKE...i need not say more.

10 the next year,they esacaped with a 35-28 win,that was decided by a PAM wr that picked up a personnel foul and ending the game when we was in the red zone.

[/quote]
Keep relying on that history mouse. We'll see how far it'll get you in the game.

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1289866" timestamp="1349293195"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=104034.msg1289655#msg1289655 date=1349281007]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote] They can and will compete, thats not even a logical question when NS vs PAM comes to mind IMO

Now a good question would have been can PAM compete with LP in the regular season, thats a good one.  ;)

the point of the history lesson was to say PAM is not intimidated by NS. the op statement was, do we really think we could compete with NS?? well we have in the past,why should that change now??? because NS ran roughshod over teams not so good and now all of a sudden PAM supposed to fear them?? had they done that last year with the schedule they had, or better yet had the same preseason teams this year like they had last year,i might be worried...those are the same kids ns had last year on offense minus a few vs the same ones we had on defense minus 5. our offense honestly and truly is about where it was last year...maybe a bit better. holmes did not play much or at all against NS. so our run game went through singlton. fisk is faster than singleton with the same foot work.

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1289968" timestamp="1349307992"]
the point of the history lesson was to say PAM is not intimidated by NS. the op statement was, do we really think we could compete with NS?? well we have in the past,why should that change now??? because NS ran roughshod over teams not so good and now all of a sudden PAM supposed to fear them?? had they done that last year with the schedule they had, or better yet had the same preseason teams this year like they had last year,i might be worried...those are the same kids ns had last year on offense minus a few vs the same ones we had on defense minus 5. our offense honestly and truly is about where it was last year...maybe a bit better. holmes did not play much or at all against NS. so our run game went through singlton. fisk is faster than singleton with the same foot work.
[/quote]oh that wasnt directed to you, it was to people questioning could PAM compete with NS.  ;)

[/quote]

Teams not so good?  Manvel is actually very good.  Be sure you come back for your crow.  There will be a crow buffet to make sure you & Scooter get plenty.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1289978" timestamp="1349308374"]
[quote author=mighymouse490 link=topic=104034.msg1289968#msg1289968 date=1349307992]
[/quote]

Teams not so good?  Manvel is actually very good.  Be sure you come back for your crow.  There will be a crow buffet to make sure you & Scooter get plenty.
[/quote] 8)

and if they happen to beat NS you make sure you dont vanish like kvillecats.  ;)

[/quote] Singleton Was Faster(4.5)Than Fisk(4.6) With better Foot Work To be Fair but To Me Same Player Same Number

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1289981" timestamp="1349308672"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=104034.msg1289978#msg1289978 date=1349308374]
[quote author=mighymouse490 link=topic=104034.msg1289968#msg1289968 date=1349307992]
[/quote]

[/quote] 8)

and if they happen to beat NS you make sure you dont vanish like kvillecats.  ;)
[/quote]

I was here after Kingwood Park & Ozen.  If I'm wrong, I'll own up to it.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1289973" timestamp="1349308143"]
[/quote]oh that wasnt directed to you, it was to people questioning could PAM compete with NS.  ;)
[/quote]

i know lol...boy, PAM goes 5rds deep and come back the next season still winning and still doubters...almost like they want to see PAM fail..

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1289978" timestamp="1349308374"]
[/quote]

they not that great if they let someone score 40+ unanswered points...before u spew it out, DP made a run,but we were scoring too and they never had the lead...man getting beat up and knocked out first round still have you guys chapped lol...

[/quote]

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1290010" timestamp="1349312253"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=104034.msg1289973#msg1289973 date=1349308143]
[/quote]

i know lol...boy, PAM goes 5rds deep and come back the next season still winning and still doubters...[b]almost like they want to see PAM fail[/b]..
[/quote] The mark of a [i]now[/i] [b][u]good[/u] program[/b]. Doesnt bother me at all, it actually gives me a chuckle lol.  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124