Coldspring vs tarkington

Who is going to take this one  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to take this one

• Coldspring
    • Tarkington

Being this is your first post, I will answer all three questions..

1) Coldspring vs Tarkington, really!!!!!
2) Will anyone in 22-3A test them? They are the team to beat, I believe Cleveland and Huffman will play them hard and could upset Coldspring.
3) Deep Playoff push, Yes! they are a good team, lots of talent, well coached...

Hey, I said it above.. Coldspring is the team to beat. Coldspring beat the wheels off Cleveland last year, but this is not the same Cleveland team as last year, just like it's not the same Coldspring team. You can be beat and you have been beat this year, saying Cleveland shouldn't consider beating Coldspring is foolish. but you are right, we will see in the weeks to come..

[quote name="kneebraceace" post="1288543" timestamp="1349149002"]
If Tarkington thinks last week was bad! Gonna be worse!
[/quote]I'm afraid that will be the case. The main reason being that Coach Maple, last week, called off the dogs and played his reserves late in the 3rd and all the 4th qtr. This is a discipline that tends to escape Barbay.

Ever since Bryan Barbay has taken over AD/HC at Coldspring-Oakhurst, they have gotten bigger, faster, stronger.. They are a 3-A powerhouse. And the 7 people who think Tarkington will defeat Coldspring, better get some knowledge, because it won't happen any time soon..

Last time Tarkington defeated Coldspring was in (02' 7-6).. Coldspring-Oakhurst is 10-2 against Tarkington since 2000, wins coming in '2000, 2002'.

[quote name="Indians08" post="1288154" timestamp="1349121808"]

Where was all that coaching when the Rattlers shut ya'll down?    ;)  Cleveland will give ya'll a run for your money this year.....
[/quote]

Doesn't really matter how good your coaching is when you are playing a team that is extremely talented and has a great coach (I believe he is the brother of the North Carolina head coach). Navasota is just too good this year, I will be very surprised if they lose a game all year.

He has mercy on Tarkington, Cold by 40. If he used the line-up against Navasota like he did on Shepherd then maybe different outcome. His goal before district is different than the fans but the final run in the playoffs is always to win with the best line-up. He put 69 (The most ever scored on Shepherd by Coldspring) on Shepherd to estabilish his dominance ealier to the new coach, even though they said "Coldspring would be surprised in Shepherds play" by everyone including the papers. The most ever scored on Cleveland by Coldspring was last year and I love it when people say thats not happening this year. He maynot have mercy on Cleveland this year.

[quote name="Touchdown22" post="1289779" timestamp="1349287096"]
He has mercy on Tarkington, Cold by 40. If he used the line-up against Navasota like he did on Shepherd then maybe different outcome. His goal before district is different than the fans but the final run in the playoffs is always to win with the best line-up. He put 69 (The most ever scored on Shepherd by Coldspring) on Shepherd to estabilish his dominance ealier to the new coach, even though they said "Coldspring would be surprised in Shepherds play" by everyone including the papers. The most ever scored on Cleveland by Coldspring was last year and I love it when people say thats not happening this year. He maynot have mercy on Cleveland this year.
[/quote]I'm glad u enjoyed last year. Tell you what, bet all that you have that Coldspring hangs 60 on Cleveland again this year, and i promise to give you some boxes when you re-establish your residence under the bridge of your choice.

[b]He has mercy on Tarkington, Cold by 40.[/b] If he used the line-up against Navasota like he did on Shepherd then maybe different outcome. His goal before district is different than the fans but the final run in the playoffs is always to win with the best line-up. He put 69 (The most ever scored on Shepherd by Coldspring) on Shepherd to estabilish his dominance ealier to the new coach, even though they said "Coldspring would be surprised in Shepherds play" by everyone including the papers. The most ever scored on Cleveland by Coldspring was last year and I love it when people say thats not happening this year. He maynot have mercy on Cleveland this year.
[/quote] 

This is a CS vs. Tarkington thread, I agree though, they let up on Tarkington, not sure what the motive is, maybe just being a gentleman, maybe the kids aren't as "up" for it? With that in combination with the Horns new stouter defense maybe they hold it to 30.

[/quote].      Coldsprings is a totally different team this year, just like Cleveland is, no chance of a repeat of last year!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder