West Brook @ LaPorte Predictions

This one will be interesting.  I don't know which Laporte team will show up.  They seen to be up and down. And the fact that West brook is playing so well isn't good for Laporte.  If the Bruins beat Laporte, I wouldn't be surprised one bit.  Something tells me that the Bulldogs will take care on business.

LaPorte - 42
West Brook - 29

depends on alot of info we don't have. one being, do the dawgs get any injured starters back?? in response to soulja, laporte have not faced any good teams point blank. the blow outs they have produced,brook could easily put up the same numbers. the close game and the "L" came against teams probably equal to brook. too close to call this one. i would like to know if LP is getting back anyone first.

Word on the street is that LP will begin to get some starters back for the Bruins. Still, Westbrook has 2 weeks to prepare, and LP will be playing at Beaumont and working starters back in. I'm assuming it will take LP some time to remesh. The Bruins are talented enough to take this one with a fast-paced attack and wear on LP starters who haven't had game time this year. Of course, LP now has some depth that it hasn't had before because of necessity...
Should be an interesting game.

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1279791" timestamp="1348413624"]
[quote author=Yeoj link=topic=103573.msg1279784#msg1279784 date=1348413247]
If WB's offense can make first downs and keep the defense off the field, I think the Bruins will have a shot to win. I think this game will be closer than most people believe.
[/quote]

agreed!!
[/quote]
Mee too

WB is averaging just over 310 yards a game, this season. That really doesn't say much for a nascar-style offense thats suppose to be able to score at will. But it has also been hit and miss, with this offense so far. If they can keep some drives alive, score a few points, and keep the defense from getting worn out by the 3rd quarter, then I think the Bruins can sneak away with one. Hopefully, the extra week off will put them ahead of LP in preparation, and it will show on the field.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="1286532" timestamp="1348949779"]
WB is averaging just over 310 yards a game, this season. That really doesn't say much for a nascar-style offense thats suppose to be able to score at will. But it has also been hit and miss, with this offense so far. If they can keep some drives alive, score a few points, and keep the defense from getting worn out by the 3rd quarter, then I think the Bruins can sneak away with one. [b]Hopefully, the extra week off will put them ahead of LP in preparation, and it will show on the field.[/b][/quote]This--to me--is the age old question. Is it better to have the extra week off, or is it better to continue when getting into sync? LP got a big lead on BS and was able to take the foot off the gas early.

[quote name="OlDawg" post="1286535" timestamp="1348950065"]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=103573.msg1286532#msg1286532 date=1348949779]
WB is averaging just over 310 yards a game, this season. That really doesn't say much for a nascar-style offense thats suppose to be able to score at will. But it has also been hit and miss, with this offense so far. If they can keep some drives alive, score a few points, and keep the defense from getting worn out by the 3rd quarter, then I think the Bruins can sneak away with one. [b]Hopefully, the extra week off will put them ahead of LP in preparation, and it will show on the field.[/b][/quote]This--to me--is the age old question. Is it better to have the extra week off, or is it better to continue when getting into sync? LP got a big lead on BS and was able to take the foot off the gas early.
[/quote]

in this district,hard to say lol...i mean take PAM for example. it would be nice to have a bye before NS to  heal any injuries,but if you are in a rhythm and things are clicking then you want to keep playing.

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1286640" timestamp="1348957433"]
[quote author=OlDawg link=topic=103573.msg1286535#msg1286535 date=1348950065]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=103573.msg1286532#msg1286532 date=1348949779]
[/quote]

in this district,hard to say lol...i mean take PAM for example. it would be nice to have a bye before NS to  heal any injuries,but if you are in a rhythm and things are clicking then you want to keep playing.
[/quote]21-5A is a very solid district. I still expect a tiebreaker scenario for PO position.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder