Lamar vs Langston Updates/LAMAR WINS 31-0!!

[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1279397" timestamp="1348360374"]
Any updates? How is Nelson looking?
[/quote]

Final 31-0 Lamar!  Don't let the score fool you...Langston is horrible and Lamar isn't much better IMO!  Nelson got some playing time and he had some chances to make some big plays but the QB didn't throw it to him!    :-\

I just need someone to try to explain this one for me...I am honestly just trying to understand why FOX4 decided to show the Lamar game over a Nationally Televised game between two top 15 teams (OU vs KSU)? On top of that, the Lamar game was not even in HD, so the quality was no better than my video camera at a JV game.  Not that anyone was watching.
The way I see it is, if you can't get them to go to the acutal game, then why show the lower level of talent anyway? Typical SETX way of thinking. Very poor judgement.
Congrats to Lamar on the win though. A win is a win.

[quote name="Titletown2" post="1280494" timestamp="1348494278"]
Until Lamar gets some decent linemen on BOTH sides of the ball they are going to be horrible. The OL gets not push and the DL gets pushed all over the field. Not good.
[/quote]

And this was against Langston. Think of what a team like UT, Tech, A&M, UH or hell even Rice could do.

[quote name="ScalpEm24" post="1280542" timestamp="1348497310"]
I just need someone to try to explain this one for me...I am honestly just trying to understand why FOX4 decided to show the Lamar game over a Nationally Televised game between two top 15 teams (OU vs KSU)? On top of that, the Lamar game was not even in HD, so the quality was no better than my video camera at a JV game.  [b]Not that anyone was watching. [/b]
The way I see it is, if you can't get them to go to the acutal game, then why show the lower level of talent anyway? Typical SETX way of thinking. Very poor judgement.
Congrats to Lamar on the win though. A win is a win.
[/quote]
I watched it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83