Hardin at West Hardin Game Thread/Hardin wins 40-6!

WOSgrad

Guest incognito123
[quote name="LocknLoad" post="1278461" timestamp="1348282155"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=103474.msg1278373#msg1278373 date=1348281071]
[quote author=HDBobcats9 link=topic=103474.msg1278361#msg1278361 date=1348280939]
Hardin - 20

West Hardin - 6

6:17 left in 3rd
[/quote][b]Think some folks will now see how good HD is.[/b][/quote]

Because they beat Hardin?LOL! What should've been said is some folks will see how bad West Hardin is!!!
[/quote]

Hardin would wipe the floor with that Lovelady team HD should've lost to.  HD better pull their heads out or the Bobcat reputation of being "all talk and no action" will prove to be true again.

55, I have to ask, do you think you are helping those kids when you do what you do on here?  You have turned this whole area against HD by doing that.  Just stop.  Let them get their feet under them before you start telling those kids that they are entitled to be great.  That's what they think now, because of sideliners who yell at them about tradition and what it "means to be a Bobcat."  Right now, Bobcats everywhere should be ashamed at the effort that was extended last night.  It was terrible.  Defense played well, but other than that, I was embarassed.  HD have the coaches in place to make some noise, HD have the athletes to make some noise, but if those guys don't have the passion or heart for the game to do it, it won't be done.  Do those kids  a favor, save the acolades for when they actually win something.  You have been handing out trophies since May, and they have proven, thus far, they're not worthy of that status.

[quote name="camsdad" post="1278926" timestamp="1348323155"]
Good overall play from the Hornets.  O-Line play was spectular.
[/quote]That's called a real fan. I will root for and encourage my HD Bobcats when we are bad and when we are good. Not just when we are winning by 50 points. I love my Bobcats, if you believe us HD fans being silent through the rough times will make other teams like us more... wow. These kids are entitled to be great, all kids are, that's what makes athletics so special. The hard work these boys put in during the off season and coming together as a team and wanting to rekindle that past tradition and pride. I cannot look them boys in the eye and tell them, they are not worthy of praise. It's human nature to want and need someone to put their arm around you and hear them say, good job, you boys are special. You have no right to tell these boys they are not worthy. Talk about being embarrassed. I have been writing about the Mighty Hull-Daisetta Bobcats for years and it will continue. And to answer your question YES.  :)

[quote name="BringThePain" post="1279046" timestamp="1348332044"]
[quote author=LocknLoad link=topic=103474.msg1278461#msg1278461 date=1348282155]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=103474.msg1278373#msg1278373 date=1348281071]
[quote author=HDBobcats9 link=topic=103474.msg1278361#msg1278361 date=1348280939]
Hardin - 20

West Hardin - 6

Because they beat Hardin?LOL! What should've been said is some folks will see how bad West Hardin is!!!
[/quote]

Hardin would wipe the floor with that Lovelady team HD should've lost to.  HD better pull their heads out or the Bobcat reputation of being "all talk and no action" will prove to be true again.

55, I have to ask, do you think you are helping those kids when you do what you do on here?  You have turned this whole area against HD by doing that.  Just stop.  Let them get their feet under them before you start telling those kids that they are entitled to be great.  That's what they think now, because of sideliners who yell at them about tradition and what it "means to be a Bobcat."  Right now, Bobcats everywhere should be ashamed at the effort that was extended last night.  It was terrible.  Defense played well, but other than that, I was embarassed.  HD have the coaches in place to make some noise, HD have the athletes to make some noise, but if those guys don't have the passion or heart for the game to do it, it won't be done.  Do those kids  a favor, save the acolades for when they actually win something.  You have been handing out trophies since May, and they have proven, thus far, they're not worthy of that status.
[/quote]

55 this guy is wrong. I never cared one way or another about HD. But every week you are 110% behind them. It has me starting to pull for them. I love small school football. I try to see a game when my Tigers are on the road. I want to go see your Bobcats now.

[quote name="caneyhead" post="1279205" timestamp="1348344717"]
[quote author=BringThePain link=topic=103474.msg1279046#msg1279046 date=1348332044]
[quote author=LocknLoad link=topic=103474.msg1278461#msg1278461 date=1348282155]
Hardin - 20

West Hardin - 6

[/quote]

[/quote]

55 this guy is wrong. I never cared one way or another about HD. But every week you are 110% behind them. It has me starting to pull for them. I love small school football. I try to see a game when my Tigers are on the road. I want to go see your Bobcats now.
[/quote]Come on out. Thanks.

Guest incognito123
[quote name="caneyhead" post="1279205" timestamp="1348344717"]
[quote author=BringThePain link=topic=103474.msg1279046#msg1279046 date=1348332044]
Hardin - 20

West Hardin - 6

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Im not wrong.  Most everyone here will agree with me, as well as most everyone in the stands at HD games. 

[quote name="BringThePain" post="1279331" timestamp="1348354990"]
[quote author=caneyhead link=topic=103474.msg1279205#msg1279205 date=1348344717]
Hardin - 20

West Hardin - 6

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Im not wrong.  Most everyone here will agree with me, as well as most everyone in the stands at HD games.
[/quote]I have heard different from the folks in the stands. But that's another topic. lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• We'll see. I don't trust us. 
    • Starting pitching has been shaky the last few weeks due to some injuries outside of Hagen Smith.  He goes tomorrow, so y’all should be fine 
    • Manchin may get it but any mention of the radical left that wanted to get rid of the filibuster and end almost 220 years of history because the Democrats are mad?  The House and Senate are obviously different legislative bodies with entirely different election processes and rules for a reason. The House can vote on laws with a simple majority vote. The Senate put rules in place that it would make it much tougher to pass laws. Laws should be difficult to pass. The Senate is often the holdup of the right and left. It takes 60 votes to break the filibuster so any law will almost certainly require agreement at least in part, from opposing sides of an issue. Because they can’t get laws passed, the radical left is like a baby having a tantrum and wants to change over 200 years of history and make it potentially ridiculously easy to pass laws. I have seen current poll maps and it is possible for the Republicans to sweep into complete power in November but by the tiniest margin. That would possibly mean that a single vote margin in both houses could enact what you might call the radical right laws. There would be nothing that the Democrats could do to stop any legislation whatsoever if the left (they are all radical, minus Manchin) got their filibuster rule changed.  That is where the current filibuster comes into play as any new law would require several Democrats to agree with the majority Republicans and vice versa.  Do you want the potential for your radical right to have free rein as the radical left wants by killing the filibuster or is the radical left just as (if not more) dangerous? Let’s see if we have a history in this area? Oh yeah, the Democrats changed the rules in the Senate to allow federal judges to not have to overcome the filibuster. Obama was not getting his federal judge nominations passed and being angry, they changed the rules instead of nominating more moderate justices. They were warned that it would come back to bite them. They didn’t care and chose the nuclear option to change the rules. Oops! Any guess how Trump got all of his Supreme Court nominees passed against strong Democrat opposition? The Democrats got rid of the filibuster for federal judges after another tantrum   So when you are so worried about the radical right, are you equally concerned in what the radical left is always doing by changing rules and history which were put into place just for situations like we are in? So while Manchin gets it, what about his other 50 colleagues (49 + Harris)?  What concerns you more, Abbott and Paxton or the Democrats who want to make it to where if the Republicans do take over, they can go wild… at least in your mind? 
    • MODS please remove that ISD twitter link! I had no idea it would copy the whole posting. I only highlighted the portion about the venue change. Sorry about that!
  • Topics