HUFFMAN AT ST. THOMAS BROADCAST/ST. THOMAS WINS 52-28

WOSgrad

That was after Kelly had already won district, the game that mattered they won 44-27. The reason I posted is because neither team is new. Pius was on tv and Thomas plays Huffman and now people recognize Tapps and Kelly's district opponents. You should have seen St. Pius' teams 2,3 and 4 years ago. There was a reason Kelly was 4-1 predistrict playing local opponents and lost 6 district games a few years ago. As far as the team this year, new coaching and a lot of new players , who knows ?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Aggieallstar" post="1279879" timestamp="1348421513"]
That was after Kelly had already won district, the game that mattered they won 44-27. The reason I posted is because neither team is new. Pius was on tv and Thomas plays Huffman and now people recognize Tapps and Kelly's district opponents. You should have seen St. Pius' teams 2,3 and 4 years ago. There was a reason Kelly was 4-1 predistrict playing local opponents and lost 6 district games a few years ago. As far as the team this year, new coaching and a lot of new players , who knows ?
[/quote]

Well last year the TAAPS state finalist Kelly lost to Liberty a team that couldn't even make the playoffs in a weak 3a district.

BTW this thread is not about Kelly, so idk why you brought it up.

[quote name="Aggieallstar" post="1280201" timestamp="1348446149"]
That was the game Kelly's qb didn't play and I think they lost 6 fumbles. Most in the redzone but liberty did beat them, barely. Thomas will beat Pius this year. I'm glad a local team played someone from Kelly's district. The private schools can play football too as you saw.
[/quote]
I guess we are hijacking the thread, but Pius will have too much firepower for Thomas. Pisu is a year into Coach Wares system and they have best QB in the state.

22-3A may be fun to see this year.  Looks like it is going to be more competitive than it has been for the last couple of years.  Seems to still be 3 better teams on top, Huffman, Cleveland, and Coldspring, but they all 3 seem to have their issues, and a couple of the other schools seem to have improved.  Even if it shakes out with the same teams on top, the games should be better and more competitive.  District starts this week.  Time to see which teams are for real, or who's pre-district schedule just worked out for or against them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder