Hamshire-Fannett 9th grade team

HF88

I know that the majority of the posts on this forum are about the varsity teams for each school, but I would like to give props to the Hamshire-Fannett 9th grade team for their past and recent accomplishments.  Counting their 7th, 8th and 9th grade games played, this group of young men are currently 19-0.  As a father and youth coach of these young men it has been a privilege and honor to work with them and watch them grow as athletes and young adults.  They have a love for the game and are students to their craft.  Everyone knows that anything can happen between 9th grade and 12th grade.  Parents get job opportunities and move, players lose interest and choose to follow different dreams, selection of a single sport over playing multiple sports, and the worst of all INJURY, anything can happen.  These young men have the support of their parents, we will forever be there.  They have an, “I don’t know how to lose attitude.”  Winning like losing is contagious.  The disease is running rampant with this group.  Individually they are just like any other 14-15 year old, but as a team, they have intensity, focus, purpose, and determination.  Will they always be undefeated?  God willing.  Will they always have the support and respect of their parents and the community of Hamshire-Fannett?  Forever and ever.  Gentlemen I would like each and every one of you to know how proud we are of your accomplishments both on and off of the field and that we are here to support you.  We look forward to great things from you throughout your high school career.

[quote name="HF88" post="1277548" timestamp="1348247694"]
I know that the majority of the posts on this forum are about the varsity teams for each school, but I would like to give props to the Hamshire-Fannett 9th grade team for their past and recent accomplishments.  Counting their 7th, 8th and 9th grade games played, this group of young men are currently 19-0.  As a father and youth coach of these young men it has been a privilege and honor to work with them and watch them grow as athletes and young adults.  They have a love for the game and are students to their craft.  Everyone knows that anything can happen between 9th grade and 12th grade.  Parents get job opportunities and move, players lose interest and choose to follow different dreams, selection of a single sport over playing multiple sports, and the worst of all INJURY, anything can happen.  These young men have the support of their parents, we will forever be there.  They have an, “I don’t know how to lose attitude.”  Winning like losing is contagious.  The disease is running rampant with this group.  Individually they are just like any other 14-15 year old, but as a team, they have intensity, focus, purpose, and determination.  Will they always be undefeated?  God willing.  Will they always have the support and respect of their parents and the community of Hamshire-Fannett?  Forever and ever.  Gentlemen I would like each and every one of you to know how proud we are of your accomplishments both on and off of the field and that we are here to support you.  We look forward to great things from you throughout your high school career.
[/quote]This is a tough group of kids that have a lot of potential. Great post and a good way of boosting their confidence. Keep them together and they will make some noise come their time to shine. Good luck and God bless Ya!!!!

Congrats to them..that is a hard thing to do. I know the current WOS sophomores both a and b teams were undefeated and unscored on in 7th and 8th, i think we lost one or two games last year after our Qb went on varsity as a freshman. So far this year we lost to Jasper. So that means ya'll one-upped us on that one. Good luck to them (except against WOS) and may they stay healthy.

[quote name="HF88" post="1284022" timestamp="1348840511"]
Well sadly I have to report that this group is now 19-1.  Streaks are made to be stopped.  WOS  played better than we did last night.
[/quote]
WOS is a good team, but don't loose sight of the fact that several HF Fish are playing on Varsity including the QB King.

[quote name="badndn" post="1284057" timestamp="1348842286"]
[quote author=HF88 link=topic=103448.msg1284022#msg1284022 date=1348840511]
Well sadly I have to report that this group is now 19-1.  Streaks are made to be stopped.  WOS  played better than we did last night.
[/quote]
WOS is a good team, but don't loose sight of the fact that several HF Fish are playing on Varsity including the QB King.
[/quote]
Don't insult the kids that played last night, and the previous 3 games. They lost as the team they are, just like they won as the team they are the last 3 weeks.

[quote name="badndn" post="1284057" timestamp="1348842286"]
[/quote]
[/

WOS had four freshman up on their JV team last night. 

[quote name="Cheater" post="1284284" timestamp="1348855622"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=103448.msg1284057#msg1284057 date=1348842286]
[/quote]
[/

[/quote]You took the words out of my mouth I didnt know haw many were up but I knew of a few! Good luck to  HF the rest of they way but I wasnt real impressed!

[quote name="77" post="1284298" timestamp="1348857371"]
[quote author=Cheater link=topic=103448.msg1284284#msg1284284 date=1348855622]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=103448.msg1284057#msg1284057 date=1348842286]
[/quote]
[/

[/quote]You took the words out of my mouth I didnt know haw many were up but I knew of a few! Good luck to  HF the rest of they way but I wasnt real impressed!
[/quote]

I was just bout to  this same thing WO-S has 4 or 5 stud freshman on jv

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont

• Where were the 8 Omaha teams in D1's preseason top 25 poll... 2. Florida 8. A&M 9. Tennessee 13. N.C.State 14. Virginia 15. North Carolina Kentucky - unranked Florida State - unranked
    • That TDS is really flaring. Now do Biden. You have way, way, way more material. And keep that bitter "you are better than me" jealousy tone you have with Trump. You know Biden, the one you want everyone to vote for instead of Trump. Somehow you didn't acknowledge my pleas for you to die a painful death. I was quite certain that is how you would have interpreted my previous post. I guess when your focus is Trump 24/7, nothing else matters.
    • I have a better one. The point that nobody wants to acknowledge is that Dems are crossing over to vote Trump in the primaries and in the general so he will win the presidency. That way Trump will get the blame when the Dems implement their sinister plan to deport all of the minorities in the country. They have already laid the groundwork...convincing everyone that Trump and Republicans are racist (without providing any proof). Then it will be just a matter of time to execute their White supremacy plan of the great purge of the dirty, unwashed, heathen, non-Whites that roam freely in this country. I think my theory is more viable than your theory. Maybe we can get some other ridiculous scenarios so we can start a poll.
    • But that’s what Trump’s fanboys don’t understand.  When he talked about sexually assaulting women, y’all laughed it off as “locker room talk.”  When it was proven that he raped E. Jean Carroll, you cried that it was all an injustice… a lie. Even though he’d already confessed to doing the same thing to other women.  John McCain has suffered and sacrificed more for his country than practically anybody, except possible gold star families… and Trump called him a loser or something to that effect. “Oh, it was a joke that no one was supposed to take seriously.” But when Trump, after disrespecting the sacrifices of one of our most valiant, y’all are like “just because Trump didn’t go to Omaha Beach doesn’t mean he isn’t pro military!” Really? All you have to do is listen to what he said about McCain’s service. Not McCain as an opponent, not McCain’s political views… about the fact that the man was tortured, probably raped, and who knows what all else for over five years for swearing an oath and putting on the uniform.  But all of y’all supposedly “pro military” people just laughed along with Trump. “Good one, Sir! Maverick my new-hind! Filthy Rino!”  I don’t understand how the same people (y’all) who probably always say “thank you for your service” to any veteran still support a guy who craps on the ones who suffered the most on our behalf.  It’s baffling. 
    • Wow. Do you actually believe your little scenario has any chance of alleviating you of your moral immaturity? Deflection at it's best...or worse. You seem to be a sad case. If you died today, I would be remiss if not attributing your cause of death to severe TDS, and of course, Covid. Look at that. I just made a joke about your death. You did not get offended. Nobody was offended. Not one person will accuse me of being hateful towards fellow human beings. But yet, you hate Trump because he made a similar crude comment about McCain. You tried to attribute that comment as evidence Trump hates the military. What grade level of schoolchildren do you think is laughing at you for that "less that adolescent" (hint, hint) comment. You used one crude comment in an attempt to justify your TDS. Now, when called on it, you try to deflect the whole topic. You are certainly not having any fun with this, but you sure are providing entertainment for the board. It's a shame you can't join in on the fun. I think even Big Girl might be to the point of giggling at the shamelessness you are exhibiting.
  • Topics