Chris Elam

freeze 1914

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1281827" timestamp="1348598773"]
You have a better chance of HJ winning state in football than me voting for Romney!
[/quote]

My point was that if you were "inside my mind" , you could influence me to vote for Obama.  Therefore, you are a very long way from being inside my mind.  What do you think about the Hawk football team who is 3-1 and was only a yard away from a score that would have made them 4-0?

[quote name="ST413" post="1281851" timestamp="1348599807"]
Basketball coaches have passed on the 'weak ' scheduling philosophy to the football coaches!
[/quote]

I think the schedule has been pretty much the same for a number of years.  Dont get me wrong, I am the last one who would declare that HJ suddenly is a football powerhouse.  At the same time, the consensus was that this year would provide them with only 1 win.  Therefore, they are a couple ahead of the predicitions and any other wins would be "gravy".  I do know that a number of teams will take them lightly and that would be understandable.  It would appear that the HJ weak basketball schedule has not done much damage to them. 

[quote name="Stevenash" post="1281834" timestamp="1348599038"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=103371.msg1281827#msg1281827 date=1348598773]
You have a better chance of HJ winning state in football than me voting for Romney!
[/quote]

My point was that if you were "inside my mind" , you could influence me to vote for Obama.  Therefore, you are a very long way from being inside my mind.  What do you think about the Hawk football team who is 3-1 and was only a yard away from a score that would have made them 4-0?
[/quote]

Proud of them! Time for district now!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1282337" timestamp="1348666581"]
[quote author=Stevenash link=topic=103371.msg1281834#msg1281834 date=1348599038]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=103371.msg1281827#msg1281827 date=1348598773]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Proud of them! Time for district now!
[/quote]

Proud?  That's good.  Because it seems that it wasnt that long ago that you were advocating HJ eliminating football.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1282353" timestamp="1348667375"]
Nash, I think it's becoming more apparent that Santa is bi-polar.  ;)

On the other hand, I think he could be trying to get HJ fans to talk football so that he can come back and throw pie in the face. ;)

Nah, that's giving him too much credit, I'll stick with the bi-polar. ;D
[/quote]

NOTE TO FILE:  Check Tigersvoice's one hundred and sixteen posts during 2011 referring to Badsanta re bi-polar. ;D

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1282371" timestamp="1348668349"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=103371.msg1282353#msg1282353 date=1348667375]
Nash, I think it's becoming more apparent that Santa is bi-polar.  ;)

On the other hand, I think he could be trying to get HJ fans to talk football so that he can come back and throw pie in the face. ;)

Nah, that's giving him too much credit, I'll stick with the bi-polar. ;D
[/quote]

NOTE TO FILE:  Check Tigersvoice's one hundred and sixteen posts during 2011 referring to Badsanta re bi-polar. ;D
[/quote]

Really now, since I have no license to analyze Badsanta, let me put forth an opinion;  Badsanta cannot remember what (or where since he is on multiple sites) he last posted or what he last said.  Don't need a license for that opinion. 8)

Tigervoice I'm aware you don't like me much but it's ok! Just because we both support our Tigers doesn't mean we have to get along. Im not bi polar at all. I like to keep a fresh spoon in the pot at all times though. I think HJ has done a great job so far in football. I bet no one on this board thought they could go 3-1 thru 4 games. They honestly could be 4-0. Great job Hawks keep up the good work. No back to Tigervoice! Even a man of your young age knows not to upset Badsanta. I have always said i try to stay clear of criticizing my own.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83