PAM @ Hou Bellaire

ThaGhost

Who gets the win?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the win?

• PAM
    • Hou Bellaire

[quote name="liltex" post="1274795" timestamp="1347934585"]
That TexasTech commit D Lauderdale Wr 4.3 gonna be tuff to stop.Rb D.Evans 6'210 4.6 OL C Sanders 6'4 280 5.1 OL D.Johnson 6'6 285 OL D.Jones 6'3 290 Top soph Rb X Campbell 6'205 4.6  7 ret from bi dist finalist on offense- 3 ret on D
[/quote]

And they'll have Romar, Oliver, The Mathews Twins, Barnes, Jenkins(the mad hitter) to deal with....POINT?

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1274843" timestamp="1347938418"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=103319.msg1274840#msg1274840 date=1347938300]
Is Bellaire undefeated? who have they played? (including scores)
[/quote]

If you would click on them in the weekly schedule that is stickied above, all of these questions would be answered.
[/quote] Thanks, after looking at that it might not be as close as i thought.  8)

[quote name="paintballove" post="1274854" timestamp="1347939099"]
a LOT closer than people think. Bellaire just went toe to toe and kept it closer than I expected with [b]Manvel[/b].

I'm in-between on this one. Go PAM though  :)
[/quote] They probably should have beat em, I have my own opinion on Manvel.  ;) :D

I really hope PAM wins I have no love for Bellaire but the size /speed match-up is pretty even.PAM has to travel + being our #1 Setx poll team they haven't shown many strong 1st half outputs against lesser foes,something that needs fixing in time.Time is now just before dist gets ready to start.It's kind of hard for me to get excited bout PAM because of a cpl weak dist .teams make it a shoe in for the playoffs tends to lead me to believe da Titans are coasting along meanwhile NS is blowing stronger comp.out of the stadiums.I'm waiting to see PAM do that

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1274870" timestamp="1347940175"]
omg, manvel isn't this all hyped up measuring stick!!! i have had the pleasure over 3-4 years watching this team bow out and get beat or barly hang on to a win by smaller teams. manvel have depth to keep fresh legs in. they are NOT all that.
[/quote]Manvel has loss 5 games in the last 3 years:
LaMarque (twice) 2010-11 (LaMarque was defeated by Aledo in 2011 State Championship)
Friendswood 2010-11(Friendswoods was defeated by Lake Travis in 2011 Semi Finals)
Aledo 2011-12 ( Loss State Championship)
North Shore 2012-13 ( A very good D1 5A Program)
We are proud of MAV NATION!!
HOKA HEY!!!

Well...as discussed during the last three games for PAM...the Titans need consistency from Fisk, OL has to gel at some point and quit leaving their blocks to watch the QB or RB get hammered in the backfield, one of the backs needs to step up and announce his presence with authority and work the seams and rails more than the slants and screens.  Defense just needs the offense to stay on the field longer than 3 plays per series....

[quote name="bobbymcgee" post="1275766" timestamp="1348052718"]
Bellaire will win. PAM has struglged this year despite being undefeated. They lost too many guys from last year plus McFarland's coaching/game-planning.
[/quote]I think PAM has played down to the level of their competition thus far.  They are still a quality team and will prove if tested.  At least with Bellaire.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline