BH vs. C.E. King

BHFAN

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh there is=Qb Josh Walter 25-45=297 yds=2 td 2 int #3 rated pass qb in 19-4a stats.Next=Oh no not another-yep AJ (jeffrey)rb 11 carries 215 yds=19.55 ypc (166 yds vs Coldspring D)& C Clark 9 totes=63 yds=7 ypc=1 td then the seasoned sr J Portillo who plays every position well.King speed probably better than BH.Just think BH is a little young still w/not alot of exp on D just yet-King by 10 on a bet Price goes all in.

[quote name="liltex" post="1274117" timestamp="1347890741"]
Portillo was the start qb (same last yr)& Walter is the back-up ;)
[/quote]I dunno tex... All I know is the man who announces Kings games(who also goes to the church as me) told me yesterday that, the QB hurt his knee again "same thing as last season" and the back up is in.. so whoever the back up is, is the QB.. which means if Portillo was the QB last year... hes' not playing, due to a bum knee.. But i am going to find out for sure and get back to ya on this...

CE King has played pretty good. Lost to Coldsprings by a TD, but so did Lamarque. Lost to Richmond foster by a couple of TD's but so did Brenham :o Put up good points on a very weak Porter, but still did well. This could be a very good game.

I know all of the Dayton fans are hoping that BH just isn't any good vs. Crosby just being an ok team. After this week we will get a clearer picture. If Dayton beats Crosby then BH is fighting for the 4 spot, but if Crosby takes it to Dayton then i say Dayton, KP and BH will be fighting for the last 2 spots. Crosby and Summer Creek will play for district next week IMO

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1274189" timestamp="1347895059"]
I know all of the Dayton fans are hoping that BH just isn't any good vs. Crosby just being an ok team. [b]After this week we will get a clearer picture. [/b]If Dayton beats Crosby then BH is fighting for the 4 spot, but if Crosby takes it to Dayton then i say Dayton, KP and BH will be fighting for the last 2 spots. Crosby and Summer Creek will play for district next week IMO
[/quote]Didn't you say that last week? How many weeks will it take for you to see a clear picture?  ???

[quote name="octfeb" post="1274194" timestamp="1347895757"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=103293.msg1274189#msg1274189 date=1347895059]
I know all of the Dayton fans are hoping that BH just isn't any good vs. Crosby just being an ok team. [b]After this week we will get a clearer picture. [/b]If Dayton beats Crosby then BH is fighting for the 4 spot, but if Crosby takes it to Dayton then i say Dayton, KP and BH will be fighting for the last 2 spots. Crosby and Summer Creek will play for district next week IMO
[/quote]Didn't you say that last week? How many weeks will it take for you to see a clear picture?  ???
[/quote]

It did get clearer this week didn't it???? We learned that

1.) BH will not win district
2.) Crosby is no joke
3.) Summer Creek looking like the front runner
4.) Didn't learn anything about Dayton last week.
5.) CE King and KP are here to play

After this week we will know where Dayton stands in the district not just in thier head ;)

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1274197" timestamp="1347895913"]
Dayton fans are not worried about whether crosby is any good because they beat bh. I wasnt at the game but did read the stats. Bh had 3 turnovers and lost by 18. Bh lost to much talent to turn the ball over and win like they did last year.
[/quote]

Oh for sure the BH D is slower than last year. the Offense is still doing pretty good just need to get one more back developed to take the load off of Mr. Oneal. Only one of those turnovers really hurt us though. instead of finishing off the drive and going up 24-7 BH fumbles on the 30 then Crosby comes back and scores making it 17-14 :'(

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1274203" timestamp="1347896075"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=103293.msg1274194#msg1274194 date=1347895757]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=103293.msg1274189#msg1274189 date=1347895059]
[/quote]

It did get clearer this week didn't it???? We learned that

[b]1.) BH will not win district
2.) Crosby is no joke
3.) Summer Creek looking like the front runner
4.) Didn't learn anything about Dayton last week.
5.) CE King and KP are here to play[/b]

After this week we will know where Dayton stands in the district not just in thier head ;)
[/quote] Pretty good assessment there... BRB gotta go get some pepto.. after saying that  ;D

[quote name="liltex" post="1274107" timestamp="1347890300"]
Uh there is=Qb Josh Walter 25-45=297 yds=2 td 2 int #3 rated pass qb in 19-4a stats.Next=Oh no not another-yep AJ (jeffrey)rb 11 carries 215 yds=19.55 ypc (166 yds vs Coldspring D)& C Clark 9 totes=63 yds=7 ypc=1 td then the seasoned sr J Portillo who plays every position well.King speed probably better than BH.Just think BH is a little young still w/not alot of exp on D just yet-King by 10 on a bet Price goes all in.
[/quote]I have no doubt Price will go all out. However that is what every team should expect from their coaches. I think BH will regroup and win this one.

BH 28
King 21

[quote name="octfeb" post="1274119" timestamp="1347890990"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=103293.msg1274117#msg1274117 date=1347890741]
Portillo was the start qb (same last yr)& Walter is the back-up ;)
[/quote]I dunno tex... All I know is the man who announces Kings games(who also goes to the church as me) told me yesterday that, the QB hurt his knee again "same thing as last season" and the back up is in.. so whoever the back up is, is the QB.. which means if Portillo was the QB last year... hes' not playing, due to a bum knee.. But i am going to find out for sure and get back to ya on this...
[/quote] "John Portillo, hurt his knee, Josh Walter has been playing qb lately, I don't know if John is out for season, are just awhile I haven't talked to him." From my friend @ King

[quote name="liltex" post="1274225" timestamp="1347897715"]
2 scrimmage +'s w/ 2 ranked 4a teams & 3 wins(5a & 2-4a teams=6 tds allowed FW 1-Ned 2-Elkins 1  Liv 2  NC 0 =6 ppg allowed there's your answer bout haven't learned anything bout Dayt
[/quote]

I didn't know that it was possible to type shorthand.  ;D

[quote name="bronco1" post="1274269" timestamp="1347900296"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=103293.msg1274225#msg1274225 date=1347897715]
2 scrimmage +'s w/ 2 ranked 4a teams & 3 wins(5a & 2-4a teams=6 tds allowed FW 1-Ned 2-Elkins 1  Liv 2  NC 0 =6 ppg allowed there's your answer bout haven't learned anything bout Dayt
[/quote]

I didn't know that it was possible to type shorthand.  ;D
[/quote]

Haha... I've learned to speak liltex at this point.... now 4 or 5 years ago I had no clue!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder