Barbers Hill vs. Crosby Game Thread/Crosby wins 35-17!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Matt" post="1271501" timestamp="1347677116"]
Crosby is not due to beat Dayton for another 8 years or so, it hasn't been a decade yet.
[/quote]Jerry Stewart was sitting by me at the game big boy. Which means he doesn't coach Dayton any more. Y'all have had the district in a strangle hold for a while.Times have changed, Riordan is here and I think this is the beginning of a different era. Get all your horses in a row, Crosby is coming in search of a district title.

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
35-17 Final. We can update the thread title now.  8) That was a second half mudhole stomping after a shaky first half. Crosby left 17 points on the field with big drops,  a long TD called back and a FG that clanked off the right bar.

Austin and Aston are basically unstoppable out in space. And the defense shut down the Mound completely in the 2nd half in the downpour. Great win Coogs.

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="Cap Rock Brewing Co." post="1271561" timestamp="1347677632"]
35-17 Final. We can update the thread title now.  8) That was a second half mudhole stomping after a shaky first half. Crosby left 17 points on the field with big drops,  a long TD called back and a FG that clanked off the right bar.

Austin and Aston are basically unstoppable out in space. And the defense shut down the Mound completely in the 2nd half in the downpour. Great win Coogs.
[/quote]

Oh no. Here come the "it was raining" excuses.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1271548" timestamp="1347677505"]
[quote author=Matt link=topic=103159.msg1271501#msg1271501 date=1347677116]
Crosby is not due to beat Dayton for another 8 years or so, it hasn't been a decade yet.
[/quote]Jerry Stewart was sitting by me at the game big boy. Which means he doesn't coach Dayton any more. Y'all have had the district in a strangle hold for a while.Times have changed, Riordan is here and I think this is the beginning of a different era. Get all your horses in a row, Crosby is coming in search of a district title.
[/quote]

Might not want to get ahead of yourself....you're not winning any district title

But will prob make the playoffs for sure now

About Big Stew...dont't you worry, he makes sure the program gets what they need and his presence is ALWAYS felt

[quote name="mikehoncho" post="1271632" timestamp="1347678171"]
[quote author=Cap Rock Brewing Co. link=topic=103159.msg1271598#msg1271598 date=1347677915]
Stop dwelling on last year. This is [b]this[/b] year. [color=red][u][b][size=18pt]If[/size][/b][/u][/color] Dayton beats Crosby this year, then talk your crap. The Cougars are coming.
[/quote]

WHEN... Dayton loses I'll eat Crow
[/quote]
Fixed it for you mike

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami