Barbers Hill vs. Crosby Game Thread/Crosby wins 35-17!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Cap Rock Brewing Co." post="1271598" timestamp="1347677915"]
Stop dwelling on last year. This is [b]this[/b] year. If Dayton beats Crosby this year, then talk your crap. The Cougars are coming.
[/quote]IT WOULD NOT MATTER IF YOU PUT 50 ON THE HILL ..The kittens can not beat Dayton ..Watched big Ned play both..Unless the cougs have gotten alot better it will be a blow out..JMO..We will see ya soon in the playoffs good luck in district..

Oh let the hate smack begin... Gonna be ALOT of we did this yall didn't have that, we have injured players, it was raining, bad refs, last year we had, well if the coaches new what they were doing we would have won this game, etc........  ;D

[quote name="thedogs1987" post="1272927" timestamp="1347747773"]
Smokin has mysteriously disappeared.......from this thread.

Win or lose, take it like a man...........I sure he's busy doing something else. ::)
[/quote]

I won't make excusses for him, but he is out of state and may be traveling. He didn't even make the game.

You can bet he has looked at this thread. Out of town or not. He is waiting til he can come up with something clever to say.. It's a process for Barbies Hill.. 1st comes the sadness of losing, then comes the anger, then silence.(which is where he is right now) Then his verbiage...just wait for it... ;)

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
The first fumble was big. They had the ball to start the 3rd quarter and the lead. The other two were when BH was in "catch-up" mode and had been taken out of their game plan.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1272966" timestamp="1347749569"]
You can bet he has looked at this thread. Out of town or not. He is waiting til he can come up with something clever to say.. It's a process for Barbies Hill.. 1st comes the sadness of losing, then comes the anger, then silence.(which is where he is right now) Then his verbiage...just wait for it... ;)
[/quote]

:-* :-* :-* :-*

Well kiss my stinking &#^(*&^#*&$@^*@^&@.  I am starting to REALLY hate Crosby.  They just freaking have our number, that's all there is to it.  Well, back to the mountains to catch some fish......

Congrats Crosby................ However you do suck. 

I always said i wouldn't go on here and say anything but I am so confused. We had the lead at half and then made no adjustments. We kept our two starting tailbacks on the sieline all night and ran someone else? I am catching bits and pieces here. The rain made me leave with my wife? What are we doing and why? I pray this isn't BH politics.

[quote name="BH-dad" post="1273009" timestamp="1347751733"]
I always said i wouldn't go on here and say anything but I am so confused. We had the lead at half and then made no adjustments. We kept our two starting tailbacks on the sieline all night and ran someone else? I am catching bits and pieces here. The rain made me leave with my wife? What are we doing and why? I pray this isn't BH politics.
[/quote]You needed guys that could get on the edges against Crosby, or at least try. I wouldn't take too much stock in being up at the half. We had a touchdown dropped and a td called back. That's easily 21, not to mention the fg that stoinked the upright. Denny scored on a broken play, he was trying to hand it to O'Neal but the defense collapsed on it and he just kind of bobbled it and took off out of the back side. Good play by the kid but the play was dead in the backfield. Barbers Hill had a costly 3rd quarter fumble, Crosby then decided to do what we do best and just line up and run it. It looked pretty much the same as the first half except the touchdowns counted. Barbers Hill is one dimensional so once they got down they couldn't run anymore and the wheels completely fell off for the Eagles. Crosby scored 28 pts in 16 minutes. Barbers Hill was only in the game because Crosby was shooting themselves in the foot. If I'm Gage I don't make any adjustment at halftime either, I preach defense and try to keep it away from Crosby in the second half. All of which he did and tried . . . . just didn't work.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1274081" timestamp="1347888384"]
It really amazing me that you missed all of the post from BH posters after the game. How many post would you like for us to be considered not quiet? Please let us know how to proceed ;)
[/quote]

every BHFAN should be mad at BHFAN all that bulletin board material lost you the game... tisk tisk.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1274496" timestamp="1347911771"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=103159.msg1274081#msg1274081 date=1347888384]
It really amazing me that you missed all of the post from BH posters after the game. How many post would you like for us to be considered not quiet? Please let us know how to proceed ;)
[/quote]

every BHFAN should be mad at BHFAN all that bulletin board material lost you the game... tisk tisk.
[/quote]

NAh if that was the case then we would lose every game ;)

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1274516" timestamp="1347912789"]
[quote author=Razor link=topic=103159.msg1274076#msg1274076 date=1347888227]
It really is amazing how quiet the BH posters are after this one...couldn't get them to be quiet before and now....crickets!!!! Lol
[/quote]
Funny how when we called PNG out like that we were called "arrogant" js
[/quote]

its ok SC you get some better test coming up with Crosby BH and Dayton it's a pretty down year for the ndn's they really don't like getting shown up at home they are just a bit butt hurt. Keep the trash talk up an you'll fit right in, just eat your crow when your wrong.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami