Baytown Sterling - the Streak

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="GCMproud" post="1295615" timestamp="1349807382"]
Im guessing the streak continues this week but i hope the coach sticks the discipline he set forth or otherwise it will be in the inmates ruling the aslyum
[/quote]The inmates have been running the asylum for quite some time at Sterling.

Glad for the kids of the program that they got a win and broke the streak. 

Curious on your quote below, are you saying aduddell is telling people he can't wait until he can retire, just waiting to be eligible to retire? Its always been rumored gccisd s a retirement destination for coaches because of the higher pay.

[quote name="Eagle11" post="1295472" timestamp="1349798120"]
I have said on other threads.....it is sad to watch both longtime Baytown schools struggle to the degree they have. I am a Lee grad but both REL and RSS had really quality programs for the longest. I do not know all the factors as to why and how this has happened. Good athletes not even playing football, all the redistricting and new school added....I do not know. I do know I was in a group of people and coaches were in the group and I heard the following statement when someone asked how they (the coaches) were doing through this current streak......the response floored me........I have ?? months until I retire (I cannot recall the number). I hope the kids not showing up is reflective of leadership.
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder