HAMBURGER DEPOT/SETXsports WEEKLY HS PREVIEW SHOW/TONIGHT 6PM!!!

AggiesAreWe

It's Week 2 of the Hamburger Depot/SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show, LIVE TONIGHT from 6pm-8pm at Hamburger Depot, 790 Neches St., downtown Beaumont!! Come join Mike Sanchez (AAW), Robert Sells (BmtSoulja) and Aaron Tippen (rykerx) for some great food and fun as we review week 1 action, talk about SETXsports rankings, announce the offensive and defensive players of week, preview week 2's games, and then in our last segment, discuss your questions and comments that you post here on this thread.

Show will start at 6pm till 8pm. Come out and join us for some great high school football talk!!

If not, just click the link provided to listen in LIVE:

http://legacysportsnetwork.com/Audio/2012-2013/Football/SETX/preview.htm

Hamburger Depot/SETXsports Weekly HS Preview Show, LIVE TONIGHT here at SETXsports.com

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

District play starts this week for most.Re-alignment changed 19-4a to a 9 team dist(added 5 new teams=KW Prk,Humble,Summer Creek,New Caney,Porter)lost Lee,GP,GCM,North Forrest.In your opinion do you think the dist.is stronger than before?Who you got top 4 + your sleeper pick?

[quote name="liltex" post="1267726" timestamp="1347395306"]
5a Question,Seems NS made a statement w/2nd half explosion on Manvel(or was Manvel ranked to high?NS @ this point looks to be the early dist frontrunner w/convincing wins over Clear Springs 522 yds of O & Manvel 569 yds of O
[/quote] Manvel overrated  ;)

BTW for the posters believing what Lion posters are sayin about them being a young team=Scratch Dat,I'm bringing a game roster just for Mike cause they (Silsbee)play em next week.Roster has 30 seniors-5 jrs-3 soph and they're pretty good .I called it last week=playoff spot for Liv;)

[quote name="liltex" post="1267786" timestamp="1347398606"]
BTW for the posters believing what Lion posters are sayin about them being a young team=Scratch Dat,I'm bringing a game roster just for Mike cause they (Silsbee)play em next week.Roster has 30 seniors-5 jrs-3 soph and they're pretty good .I called it last week=playoff spot for Liv;)
[/quote] are the starters young? maybe that what they mean by young team?  :D

I wanna know how that Lion Secondary looking without Collins back there.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1267781" timestamp="1347398410"]
At this point in time what is Jasper doing differently now than what they were doing in past years? (hence the early winning ways this year)
[/quote]

The new coach's name is BARBAY!

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1267801" timestamp="1347399354"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=102921.msg1267781#msg1267781 date=1347398410]
At this point in time what is Jasper doing differently now than what they were doing in past years? (hence the early winning ways this year)
[/quote]

The new coach's name is BARBAY!
[/quote]

Sorry, I didn't pay attention to the topic/subject.  My bad.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami