West Sabine at Hemphill Game Thread/West Sabine wins 72-47!

WOSgrad

[quote name="Roger Korby" post="1266428" timestamp="1347242132"]
52-14 at halftime; that says it all. West Sabine can beat quite a few 3As in the SE Texas area and a few 4As. They are that good for those of you who have not seen them play. Barring injury, their run in the playoffs will be, at the very least, deep.
[/quote]

I think that depth might get them against those schools, but congrats on the win.

[quote name="xquizit" post="1266561" timestamp="1347285997"]
[quote author=Roger Korby link=topic=102726.msg1266428#msg1266428 date=1347242132]
52-14 at halftime; that says it all. West Sabine can beat quite a few 3As in the SE Texas area and a few 4As. They are that good for those of you who have not seen them play. Barring injury, their run in the playoffs will be, at the very least, deep.
[/quote]

I think that depth might get them against those schools, but congrats on the win.
[/quote]

Depth in matters in the big games when injury or fatigue is a problem. The QB abd TB would start for teams in 3A, 4A and 5A. Those two are exceptional players. Their line has exceptional size for a 1A and can block players in the higher class sizes. Regardless of the classification, when you have talent you can play with anybody. West Sabine is the real deal.

Don't argue with roger korby. He knows talent when he sees it  He guaranteed Kelly beating West Sabine. So obviously West Sabine could beat most 3a schools and some 4a. They beat Kelly and Hemphill after all. Not to take anything from West Sabine , they are kicking butt and I hope they keep it up. They haven't played a decent team though. At the 4a and 5a level it takes more than 1 or 2 good players.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax