NEWTON AT LIBERTY BROADCAST/Newton WINS 64-13!

WOSgrad

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1264499" timestamp="1347081439"]
Kirbyville surprised me by beating Buna, but they are in no way in the same league with Newton. They can test whatever they wanna test, but they won't touch Newton.
[/quote] Ive heard enough from you....AGAIN Newton haven't played tough competition yet! Kirbyville is a WHOLE lot better than Liberty. These kids have heart over here buddy. Earlier you said Kirbyville have no talent, that was a lie. Shorter will be gasping for air like #32 from Buna was doing after Breed and the crew get through putting that helmet to him.

ChampionEagles01, i've told you before that Kirbyville have whipped Newton more times than anybody in this district. I think you better respect the Cats and take that in consideration. These kids are hungry and got something to prove. Hopefully all our kids are healthy come district. Haywood and Hughey didnt play none and i thought the back ups did an outstanding job tonight against a Buna team thats been giving Newton a little trouble the last few years. We not quite there, but we're striving and i think Newton gonna be a lil bit surprised... ;)

It seems your getting more emotional and wanting to tell me what I think, which you can't. I still know they have little talent over there and all you can do is talk. And I ain't your buddy and never have been. Your ideas of what is tough or not does not interest me in the least and all these rantings you've done mean nothing. Keep flapping your gums as we need the breeze. You think Shorter is all we got, just keep those gears grinding up there between year ears until the game. The Eagles will put your fire out and send you back to Kirbyville.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1264529" timestamp="1347082632"]
It seems your getting more emotional and wanting to tell me what I think, which you can't. I still know they have little talent over there and all you can do is talk. And I ain't your buddy and never have been. Your ideas of what is tough or not does not interest me in the least and all these rantings you've done mean nothing. Keep flapping your gums as we need the breeze. You think Shorter is all we got, just keep those gears grinding up there between year ears until the game. The Eagles will put your fire out and send you back to Kirbyville.
[/quote] ChampionEagles, until Newton play somebody good then holla at me. I guarantee yall wont beat us like this. Arp, Muleshoe, Dangerfield and Cameron Yoe will all shut your mouth up. Newton is overrated dude!

[quote name="I_Can_Do_It_ALL!" post="1264527" timestamp="1347082457"]
Liberty was without their best player... I'm just saying, might have been closer...
[/quote]
I don't know if one player would have made much difference. A lot of Liberty's players were walking around after the plays with no hustle and appeared to have given up after the first series. They will have a tough year in my opinion.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1264538" timestamp="1347082959"]
[quote author=I_Can_Do_It_ALL! link=topic=102674.msg1264527#msg1264527 date=1347082457]
Liberty was without their best player... I'm just saying, might have been closer...
[/quote]
I don't know if one player would have made much difference. A lot of Liberty's players were walking around after the plays with no hustle and appeared to have given up after the first series. They will have a tough year in my opinion.
[/quote] Exactly...Kirbyville would put 60 on them easily!

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1264537" timestamp="1347082932"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=102674.msg1264529#msg1264529 date=1347082632]
[/quote] ChampionEagles, until Newton play somebody good then holla at me. I guarantee yall wont beat us like this. Arp, Muleshoe, Dangerfield and Cameron Yoe will all shut your mouth up. Newton is overrated dude!
[/quote]
I haven't "holla" at you yet. Now your bringing all these other maybes, shouldas, wouldas, couldas in and still doing nothing but slobbering at the lips. Your pretty funny "dude".

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1264539" timestamp="1347083017"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=102674.msg1264538#msg1264538 date=1347082959]
[quote author=I_Can_Do_It_ALL! link=topic=102674.msg1264527#msg1264527 date=1347082457]
[/quote]
[/quote] Exactly...Kirbyville would put 60 on them easily!
[/quote]
And on WOS, WB, Ozen, Aledo, Texas A&M, The Houston Texans, The Dallas Cowboys, well maybe the Dallas Cowboys for real.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1264541" timestamp="1347083171"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=102674.msg1264537#msg1264537 date=1347082932]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=102674.msg1264529#msg1264529 date=1347082632]
[/quote]
I haven't "holla" at you yet. Now your bringing all these other maybes, shouldas, wouldas, couldas in and still doing nothing but slobbering at the lips. Your pretty funny "dude".
[/quote] You are too...especially with the predictions against Kirbyville. I still pick the Cats to upset those lady birds this season... ;)

I guess ima have to go watch this game since y'all have now convinced me it will be the game of the year in Texas!

(also I was not at the liberty game so my comment earlier comes based on the fact that They should be averaging 20pts a game! If you can't pass then RUN!!! Stewart never had a super strong passing attack but liberty still put up points! And if the kids are down after the first series the coaches need to light a fire in their butts or bench them! That's the time when you need to be hyped up and ready to eat some ones face on d and steam roll someone on O! IMO! Lol)

Guest EagleFan01
[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1264522" timestamp="1347082317"]
ChampionEagles01, i've told you before that Kirbyville have whipped Newton more times than anybody in this district. I think you better respect the Cats and take that in consideration. These kids are hungry and got something to prove. Hopefully all our kids are healthy come district. Haywood and Hughey didnt play none and i thought the back ups did an outstanding job tonight against a Buna team thats been giving Newton a little trouble the last few years. We not quite there, but we're striving and i think Newton gonna be a lil bit surprised... ;)
[/quote]

When did Newton struggle with Buna we scored at will on them in that scrimmage, they scored on us once in the scrimmage if my math is right we stopped them more times than kirbyville did tonight... Kirbyville can't hold Newtons jock strap yall are terrible I don't understand why you think yall are so good... Have you not watched these kids play the last few years they are not very good at all they are a 500 team at best.. Oh and as for you comment about yall beat Newton the most out of all the teams in this district kirbyville has beat Newton only twice in the past 25 years.

[quote name="EagleFan01" post="1264580" timestamp="1347085686"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=102674.msg1264522#msg1264522 date=1347082317]
[/quote]

When did Newton struggle with Buna we scored at will on them in that scrimmage, they scored on us once in the scrimmage if my math is right we stopped them more times than kirbyville did tonight... Kirbyville can't hold Newtons jock strap yall are terrible I don't understand why you think yall are so good... Have you not watched these kids play the last few years they are not very good at all they are a 500 team at best.. Oh and as for you comment about yall beat Newton the most out of all the teams in this district kirbyville has beat Newton only twice in the past 25 years.
[/quote] Umm let me see...Kirbyville beat Newton 42-27 in 2008, 27-24 in 2009, 41-6 in 2010...y'all beat us last year 44-19 and that was the first time since 2003. Y'all beat us 31-21 in 2003 and that was a nail bitter. Don't get cocky and if Kirbyville end upsetting the Eagles...how "terrible" would that be?

[quote name="kdwilliams" post="1264557" timestamp="1347084401"]
I don't think y'all should be worried about newton I would be worried about jasper next week but if I had to choose sides newton would win by 30
[/quote] If they beat Kirbyville by that big of a margin then I give them props, but it's not gonna happen buddy!

Kville is out his mind, ya'll lost to cleveland dude, newton is gone hull da ish outta ya'll! EASY! Liberty was down 14-7 and had turned Jasper over like three teams before jones got hurt, after that we all know what happened. They don't BELIEVE they can win without him, they don't try. Liberty won't have a tough season when it comes to district, trust. All this downing em cuz of what's going on now shall soon cease, mark my words. Kville you think ya'll are the truth simply because you're from there, it's one thing to "ride" for your team, it's another to be delusional. There's a reason ya'll were 2-9 last year. You making your whole city look bad, just chill with the nonsense. Liberty wouldn't have won this game regardless, but I promise had Jones played they would've at least put up 28 and given up no more than 49.

[quote name="HookEm2013" post="1264599" timestamp="1347087536"]
Kville is out his mind, ya'll lost to cleveland dude, newton is gone hull da ish outta ya'll! EASY! Liberty was down 14-7 and had turned Jasper over like three teams before jones got hurt, after that we all know what happened. They don't BELIEVE they can win without him, they don't try. Liberty won't have a tough season when it comes to district, trust. All this downing em cuz of what's going on now shall soon cease, mark my words. Kville you think ya'll are the truth simply because you're from there, it's one thing to "ride" for your team, it's another to be delusional. There's a reason ya'll were 2-9 last year. You making your whole city look bad, just chill with the nonsense. Liberty wouldn't have won this game regardless, but I promise had Jones played they would've at least put up 28 and given up no more than 49.
[/quote] Kirbyville had key players out and few came in against Buna. I'll be looking for you when this game is played. Kirbyville is a better team than what you think.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder