Fort Bend Elkins at Dayton Game Thread/Dayton win 17-6!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE UGLIEST WIN I HAVE SEEN IN A WHILE. :-[ :-[  NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE O RIGHT NOW WITH THE PONY ON DA SIDE LINES AND NEW QB / REC WORKING ON RYTHM AND THE ONLINE STILL A BIT RUSTY ON PASS PROTECTION............BUT ON D  :-X :-X :-X UR NOT GONNA RUN MUCH ON THE THE D..... D-LINE / LB'S ARE SOLID  ;D  [b]BUT THE SECONARY[/b]  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X I THINK LILTEX (AT QB) / TYRONE (WR) /  THE DUDE (WR) / OCTFEB (TE ;D) COULD PUT 70 UP ON EM. STILL EARLY AND ELKINS HAD WHAT U WOULD EXPECT FROM ANY 5A TEAM (SIZE / SPEED / LOTS OF IT) SO ENJOY THE W AND GET READY FOR LIV............. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dayton just beat a very good team (take away the receivers with massive amounts of axle grease all over their gloves).

Elkins just got beat by some AMAZING up and coming sophomore skill position quartet from the Broncos.

The sophomores stepped up to the plate in the 2nd half and made the plays to win the game.

The future is bright for the Broncos.

Seen alot of young mistakes and arm tackling on the defense, little rusty.  Secondary is going to have to take some huge steps this year IMO.  O-line has some size finally but I guess the one thing that I noticed tonight is that there wasn't really anyone that stood out like years past.  Not to take anything away from the Broncos beating a good football team but if Elkins would have had some coaching I think the score would have been different.  Elkins had athletes all over the field and that poor #6 dropped 21 points by himself.  With that being said the Broncos should improve weekly and make a decent run come district.

We had our own miscues w/high snaps and a cpl fumbles after good runs that were caused by big hits.Somebody needs to do a better job of reporting for the Chron.Elkins is huge/quick/talented.The Knights were dominating our OL all night and there OL gave Dayton some trouble.Now the Refs they were terrible.Elkins extreme holding all night,facemasks no calls,way late hits out of bounds,and trying to take Carranco out long after the punt was gone.Refs sucked @ officiating this game,period.Still getting beat by the long ball,least Elkins speedy,tall wr can't catch in full stride.Great job on the short stuff w/Broncos w/2 pics,1 nearly a td.Elkins will challenge for the 23-5a dist title 8)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1257297" timestamp="1346469963"]
what the heck i said that yall were going to lose and there you go winning again ;D Ugly win or not you guys just beat a pretty good team with you starting RB on the sidlines and a new QB. Good win for the Broncos
[/quote] +1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83