CLEAR BROOK VS. LA PORTE BROADCAST THREAD/LP SURVIVES IN OT! 20-14

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1259271" timestamp="1346643613"]
This makes me kinda worried. What yall think on the Vidor clear brook game? BG?
[/quote]LP went into that game on a high from press clippings. LP will be fine same as PAM. Vidor's run game is the best in SETX, with that said IMO you guys should win, i highly doubt CB is as good as people perceive (sp) after the LP game.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1259272" timestamp="1346643812"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=102281.msg1259271#msg1259271 date=1346643613]
This makes me kinda worried. What yall think on the Vidor clear brook game? BG?
[/quote]LP went into that game on a high from press clippings. LP will be fine same as PAM. Vidor's run game is the best in SETX, with that said IMO you guys should win, i highly doubt CB is as good as people perceive (sp) after the LP game.
[/quote]
Thank you  8)

Shoulda maybe, Brook had 5 fumbles lost 2-LP 3 lost 3  14-0 @half LP CB scores twice 2nd half w/last td @6:43 in 4th.Had they opted for 2 pt conversion instead of kicking & made it.Game over LP loses 15-14.Now CB had 41 rushes for 206 yds 60+ pass yds.LP was lucky to get out w/a W 8)

It was a well played game. Lpbulldog, I thought Brook did outplay y'all based on rankings and hype, although LP cannot control either of those. I went expecting to see LP end the game early and ended up seeing a really good ball game.

Liltex, I know Carranco (sp) is a good kicker but that guy from Brook had a heck of a leg. Lined up for a 50 yarder into a 15 mph wind and hit it at least 60 but I bet 65 yards. Pulled it slightly left about a yard. My fiances boys said he has verbaled to LSU.

[quote name="liltex" post="1260239" timestamp="1346776606"]
lol Carranco 10 fgs away from #1 all-time w/49-@#4 currently 8)
[/quote]
Ok....sorry I dared to say someone else was a good kicker.......just sayin the kid had a good leg but may have needed to add that it was nowhere near the one in Dayton

I agree I've seen alot of good kickers,no pun intented towards any kid.Ned has a real good kicker also.Didn't mean it to sound off,but JC hasn't been given the props he's earned by big papers and alot of hsfb mags.Since I've contacted by email finally he's being watched.Then DCTF list him all state for 2011 & counters 2012 the best kicker n 4a is a 150 lb kid from Amarillo that no records are found 8)

Anyone remember the Sterling game last year for LP???  Well, this is the 2012 version.  Triple option gives LP defensive style a challenge.  Lp defense plays aggressive D, ANY who knows some coaching knows you don't play Aggressive against a Triple Option O. One defender per one ball handler, gap responsibility.  LP is an up the field go to the ball. Too many times did LP converge on the FB and left the pitch man unaccounted for. I saw the game film (insider) and tape don't lie, laspe of responsibility nearly cost us. Now they are (just as sterling) the only Triple Opt team on the schedule. The rest are good ol' Spreads, and we loves us some Spreads (except for one game, SHUT UP BUDDY AND GHOSTs ;) ).  LP defense is still great. Offense needs to get use to the Winged-T. It will come in time for district. ALWAYS DOES. 

[quote name="LP0175" post="1260372" timestamp="1346786550"]
Anyone remember the Sterling game last year for LP???  Well, this is the 2012 version.  Triple option gives LP defensive style a challenge.  Lp defense plays aggressive D, ANY who knows some coaching knows you don't play Aggressive against a Triple Option O. One defender per one ball handler, gap responsibility.  LP is an up the field go to the ball. Too many times did LP converge on the FB and left the pitch man unaccounted for. I saw the game film (insider) and tape don't lie, laspe of responsibility nearly cost us. Now they are (just as sterling) the only Triple Opt team on the schedule. [b]The rest are good ol' Spreads, and we loves us some Spreads (except for one game, SHUT UP BUDDY AND GHOSTs ;) ).  [/b] LP defense is still great. Offense needs to get use to the Winged-T. It will come in time for district. ALWAYS DOES.
[/quote]hehehehehe  :D :D

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1260415" timestamp="1346789651"]
[quote author=LP0175 link=topic=102281.msg1260372#msg1260372 date=1346786550]
Anyone remember the Sterling game last year for LP???  Well, this is the 2012 version.  Triple option gives LP defensive style a challenge.  Lp defense plays aggressive D, ANY who knows some coaching knows you don't play Aggressive against a Triple Option O. One defender per one ball handler, gap responsibility.  LP is an up the field go to the ball. Too many times did LP converge on the FB and left the pitch man unaccounted for. I saw the game film (insider) and tape don't lie, laspe of responsibility nearly cost us. Now they are (just as sterling) the only Triple Opt team on the schedule. [b]The rest are good ol' Spreads, and we loves us some Spreads (except for one game, SHUT UP BUDDY AND GHOSTs ;) ).  [/b] LP defense is still great. Offense needs to get use to the Winged-T. It will come in time for district. ALWAYS DOES.
[/quote]hehehehehe  :D :D
[/quote]

Maaannn I wasn't even gonna say anything (silently snickers)

;D yea, its a good defense for defending the Spread look. Its worked for us all but once. K-Forrest scored ona play where the defender miss timed the INT in the endzone and one where tghe deepest defender lots coverage when the QB broke two tackles in the backfield, ran 20 yards East-West and then launched the ball deep.
I believe our defense will see favorable Offenses from here on.

Well hello everyone.  Question here.

"What if"....WHAT IF....

La Porte and PAM just arent that great?

La Porte was the team that knocked off Katy.  PAM was the team that demolished the team that knocked off Katy a year ago.  New year.  One bad game by the Katy Tigers don't make these 2 teams great.

IMO...it is what it is.  2 average GHA teams and it showed this past weekend.

[quote name="BlakeJ" post="1261071" timestamp="1346863280"]

"What if"....WHAT IF....

La Porte was the team that knocked off Katy.  PAM was the team that demolished the team that knocked off Katy a year ago.  New year.  One bad game by the Katy Tigers don't make these 2 teams great.

[/quote]

So you're going to go from board to board attempting to cram your opinions down everyone's throat? Or did they finally get enough of your crap and ban you? Fyi: these admins are NOT from Katy.

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1261087" timestamp="1346864143"]
[quote author=BlakeJ link=topic=102281.msg1261071#msg1261071 date=1346863280]

"What if"....WHAT IF....

[/quote]

So you're going to go from board to board attempting to cram your opinions down everyone's throat? Or did they finally get enough of your crap and ban you? Fyi: these admins are NOT from Katy.
[/quote]LMAO

[quote name="BlakeJ" post="1261091" timestamp="1346864393"]
No....no ban, its just that the La Porte posters have flocked away after the Brook game over there...and the PAM posters still haven't returned after the embarrassment against Steele.

Faithful set of fans yall have in southwest Louisiana over there.
[/quote]

Yeah OK! We'll see how long it takes you to start politicking "Katy Rocks! Everyone else sucks!"......oh snap my bad, that was all in your FIRST POST!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder