If your team changed its mascot ?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1253224" timestamp="1346172527"]
Don't forget our D-1 Prospect.

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/208/blackbarbie.jpg/][IMG]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8148/blackbarbie.jpg[/img][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]
[/quote]

ROFLing!!!!

[quote name="tvc" post="1253177" timestamp="1346167909"]
[quote author=ScalpEm24 link=topic=102127.msg1252731#msg1252731 date=1346095733]
Uproar to ensue...  :o

I always thought since both ISD's in Mid County can't seem to do much w/ their prospective issues at hand, the day would come that the 2 ISD's could combine & make one solid ISD.

[b]Tri-City ISD

School: Tri-City High School
Mascot: Cherokee
Colors: Black & Purple & Silver[/b]

Gotta keep the Indian theme for the ability to keep Cherokee. I mean let's be realistic anyway, Nederland folks know Cherokee is by far a better fight song.

School Colors.. Black from Ned, Purple from PNG, Silver as the new color (Silver is a good medium between Gold & white)

[/quote]

Let's see, PNG wants to keep the same mascot, keep Cherokee as the fight song and keep the purple and then change the gold of Nederland to silver? Nederland then only gets to add black to what already basically exists for PNG?

I think the delusional fan thread was a few days ago...........
[/quote]

If the Cherokee was to be kept as mascot for sake of PNG's historical background, then the football players will have to wear clogs to represent Nederland's history ;)

I have been sitting here for 2 days trying to research the historical significance of PNG's Indian heritage.  I have but one question, what freaking Indian tribe has names like Beaudreaux, Tibbadeaux and Lowery?  I looked through 5 years of white pages and can't find a single thunder-foot, or one-with-eagle-feather........ Might as well call them thunder-britches because Ned's gonna knock there arses off.    ;) ;)

This thread is funny and entertaining! I could see tying the schools to their surrounding areas.
Barbers Hill Billies is a winner! I can see the goat mascot in a pink tutu.
PN-G could be the Benzene. Swap our headdresses for hazmat suits...
All Beaumont schools would be named after Dr. Thomas and all three teams would be the Butches.
Lumberton could be the White Flight with a white dove as a mascot.
I cant see Nederland changing anything. Their name change would be tied to a bond election and wouldnt pass...
However, they could use the newer empty prison complex for a school and change the team name to Convicts.

I guess I've offended enough already. Just kidding y'all!

[quote name="mikelbene" post="1253921" timestamp="1346257610"]
Who was responsible for Bridge City becoming the Cardinals?  I mean, seriously...what qualities does a cardinal have that we are trying to exemplify?  A voracious appetite for earthworms?  Somebody should have lost their job over that crap.
[/quote]

We're Cubs....  What does a baby lion exemplify?  I'd leave it alone though, cuz there's just too much history there.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1253991" timestamp="1346264271"]
[quote author=mikelbene link=topic=102127.msg1253921#msg1253921 date=1346257610]
Who was responsible for Bridge City becoming the Cardinals?  I mean, seriously...what qualities does a cardinal have that we are trying to exemplify?  A voracious appetite for earthworms?  Somebody should have lost their job over that crap.
[/quote]

We're Cubs....  What does a baby lion exemplify?  I'd leave it alone though, cuz there's just too much history there.
[/quote]

So what your saying is they been sucking Hind-T&% for a long time?  ;D ;D ;D  Oh man, could not help myself there.  ;D

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1253996" timestamp="1346264573"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=102127.msg1253991#msg1253991 date=1346264271]
[quote author=mikelbene link=topic=102127.msg1253921#msg1253921 date=1346257610]
[/quote]

[/quote]

So what your saying is they been sucking Hind-T&% for a long time?  ;D ;D ;D  Oh man, could not help myself there.  ;D
[/quote]

Baby lions or not, we usually fair pretty well in athletics.

[/quote]

I always figured it had something to do with Lamar.

[/quote]
If you don't like it leave it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami