Bridge City vs Lumberton

[quote name="CMON-MAN" post="1246890" timestamp="1345314162"]
SCRIMAGE it is what it is.....now that being said the Raiders do have a lot of talent this year and more depth at all positions than they've had in a while, but still a lot of unanswered questions...We were shuffling in 3 to 4 deep at most positions last night (including QB) I guess now is the time to find out if some of the underclassmen can play at the varsity level or not, in my opinion we need to figure the depth chart soon so that we can give the 1st and 2nd teamers quality reps before week zero, considering we are running a completely new offence and defence this year...all things considered the scrimmage was a success for the raiders though  8)
[/quote]

I hear Credeur is putting in an offense that is going to revolutionize the way high school football is played in Texas. I can't say exactly who instructed him on this new offense but I hear it was "other-worldly".  :o

I agree, Raiders did get a good look at alot of kids last night. I think the underclassmen that Coach Credeur is looking at will provide some depth that we did not have last year.  Dont know why Akifan has such a sour attitude towards Lumberton anyhow? For a team that is looked at as a "flash in the pan" with fans  that are "dillusional" ,  there sure seem to be alot of haters...lol...Seems like everybody wants to trash us, but in back of their minds, they still worry about us...its all good....READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!

[quote name="akifan94" post="1246895" timestamp="1345314588"]
[quote author=CMON-MAN link=topic=101683.msg1246890#msg1246890 date=1345314162]
SCRIMAGE it is what it is.....now that being said the Raiders do have a lot of talent this year and more depth at all positions than they've had in a while, but still a lot of unanswered questions...We were shuffling in 3 to 4 deep at most positions last night (including QB) I guess now is the time to find out if some of the underclassmen can play at the varsity level or not, in my opinion we need to figure the depth chart soon so that we can give the 1st and 2nd teamers quality reps before week zero, considering we are running a completely new offence and defence this year...all things considered the scrimmage was a success for the raiders though  8)
[/quote]

[b]I hear Credeur is putting in an offense that is going to revolutionize the way high school football is played in Texas[/b]. I can't say exactly who instructed him on this new offense but I hear it was "other-worldly".  :o
[/quote]LMAO!!!!  ;D

LR does have depth at all positions...and the offense is definitley being ran with an open playbook. I could pick out the starting QB in warm up by the way he threw, but come game time I guess the pressure had him a little bothered. Obviously they just need some more time, and they will begin to click. They will not be a pushover this year for sure.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa