District 10-2A

Guest EagleFan01
[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1244104" timestamp="1344748988"]
Kirbyville gonna be ready come district buddy.
[/quote]

LOL I hope your right....

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kountzemania
I know k-ville is like Newton was a couple of years back stepping down in classification, but it not always an automatic. Newton the higher you are the bigger the fall.
things are changing and clouds are building hope parade does not get rained out!

Guest kountzemania
Not thinking k-ville is not worthy and im sure Kountze will need some luck, but this isn't last years Kountze lions y'all will see. some new kids and new coaches and some of the same coaches with a renewed direction. Kountze has always been a BASKETBALL SCHOOl. I know that's the district motto. Yes we will be very good in basketball and im proud of that, but times are changing and we are refocusing our efforts on developing other sports both boys and girls. I LOOK FORWARD TO EVERY GAME THIS YEAR JUST TO SEE THE "WHAT JUST HAPPENED LOOK" ON OUR OPPONENTS FACES. 

[quote name="kountzemania" post="1244234" timestamp="1344808415"]
Not thinking k-ville is not worthy and im sure Kountze will need some luck, but this isn't last years Kountze lions y'all will see. some new kids and new coaches and some of the same coaches with a renewed direction. Kountze has always been a BASKETBALL SCHOOl. I know that's the district motto. Yes we will be very good in basketball and im proud of that, but times are changing and we are refocusing our efforts on developing other sports both boys and girls. I LOOK FORWARD TO EVERY GAME THIS YEAR JUST TO SEE THE "WHAT JUST HAPPENED LOOK" ON OUR OPPONENTS FACES.
[/quote] Lol..ok

[quote name="Claude" post="1244678" timestamp="1344899147"]
I like all this early Smack Talk its awesome! NEWTON, EC, Kville.  Newton is stacked  no one challenges them until quarterfinals ,granted they stay healthy. EC edges out Kville on the back of there All state RB.
[/quote] We gon see.

Guest EagleFan01
[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1244714" timestamp="1344908097"]
Newton EC and Anahauc better beat Kville this year like everyone is predicting. The next few years we're gonna be a powerhouse once again and you know what that spell!!
[/quote]

You cant be serious kville your powerhouse days are over you will be an average 2A school for many years to come. I just want to know what makes you think your that good? Have you not seen kville play lately from jr high up to varsity all are average teams

[quote name="EagleFan01" post="1244863" timestamp="1344965610"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=101493.msg1244714#msg1244714 date=1344908097]
Newton EC and Anahauc better beat Kville this year like everyone is predicting. The next few years we're gonna be a powerhouse once again and you know what that spell!!
[/quote]

You cant be serious kville your powerhouse days are over you will be an average 2A school for many years to come. I just want to know what makes you think your that good? Have you not seen kville play lately from jr high up to varsity all are average teams
[/quote] Eaglefan01, Kirbyville capable of whooping yall butts this year! Have you seen our varsity this year?? We're gonna be a force and don't hide when we prove you wrong. You the same guy that said Kirbyville wasn't gonna do nothing the last time we were in 2A. You better hope Newton is as good as the hype because its gonna be a good one!

Guest EagleFan01
Yes I have actually watched them twice practice this season already. They are an average 2A team, that will fight to make the playoffs as the three sead.

[quote name="EagleFan01" post="1244897" timestamp="1344970555"]
Yes I have actually watched them twice practice this season already. They are an average 2A team, that will fight to make the playoffs as the three sead.
[/quote] Ok, i watched Newton play Silsbee last year defense is pretty good, but play calling on offensive not so hot for Newton. If you play Kirbyville again this year with that kind of play calling then it will be definely an upset.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83