SETX High School Players

Congrats to all the high school players from S.E.Texas. Nederland, Buna, Westbrook, HJ, Ozen, Central & a couple more schools were represented by their players on various teams at the GMI NCAA Certified Event (held by RCS Sports). College coaches were in attendance. Lets see, SMU, Texas A&M, Baylor, UofH were some of the schools I personally saw viewing games.

Congrats to the coaches who take the time out with these guys.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1236095" timestamp="1342393243"]
Congrats to all the high school players from S.E.Texas. Nederland, Buna, Westbrook, HJ, Ozen, Central & a couple more schools were represented by their players on various teams at the GMI NCAA Certified Event (held by RCS Sports). College coaches were in attendance. Lets see, SMU, Texas A&M, Baylor, UofH were some of the schools I personally saw viewing games.

[/quote]

Was "real basketball" taking place?

[quote name="KingJames123" post="1236167" timestamp="1342406764"]
Who from buna??
[/quote]

I am assuming it is Buna's post player Tyler Edwards. He started as a freshman last season for Buna and I was impressed with this young man. He has definite potential to be one of the best players in our area over the next 3 seasons.

Tyler will definitely be "da man" at Buna the next three seasons.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1236174" timestamp="1342408511"]
[quote author=KingJames123 link=topic=101019.msg1236167#msg1236167 date=1342406764]
Who from buna??
[/quote]

I am assuming it is Buna's post player Tyler Edwards. He started as a freshman last season for Buna and I was impressed with this young man. He has definite potential to be one of the best players in our area over the next 3 seasons.

Tyler will definitely be "da man" at Buna the next three seasons.
[/quote] I agree. And seems like a nice kid. Good to see kids from those area get a chance to get on a bigger stage.

[quote name="Stevenash" post="1236163" timestamp="1342405996"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=101019.msg1236095#msg1236095 date=1342393243]

[/quote]

Was "real basketball" taking place?
[/quote]LOL! Yes!  LSU, Baylor, U of H, Midwestern, etc...........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298