Southwest Regional Sr Babe Ruth Tournament Rogers, Ark

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="baddog" post="1236161" timestamp="1342405828"]
Tri-County is always tough, and with them getting the auto bid by hosting, they should be well rested. Correct me if I am wrong. Been a while since I was involved.
[/quote]

I don't know.  Maybe admin or PhatMack could talk about that.

[quote name="baddog" post="1236161" timestamp="1342405828"]
Tri-County is always tough, and with them getting the auto bid by hosting, they should be well rested. Correct me if I am wrong. Been a while since I was involved.
[/quote]

Yes, they are generally really good.  They were supposed to play a tourney at Lamar this weekend, but it got washed.  We still have to win 1 more before we can worry about them though. 

Final

MidCounty.    205021.   10-12-1
Del Rio.        000000.    0-5-0

WP Zach Smith

Sparrow ss, smith p, Schlett lf, Pitts rf, blem 1b, sampere 2b, Richard c, fontenot 3b, drouillard cf

Top 1
Sparrow singled to lf, smith doubles to right center, sparrow scores wp, Schlett k, Pitts 3u, blem singles to c, RBI, sampere k

Bot 1
Fo-9, 1-3, k

Top 2
Richard fo-7, fontenot fo-6, drouillard 4-3

Bot 2
Single to rf, sac bunt, 4-3, walk, k

Top 3
Sparrow walked, smith 4-3, Schlett doubled to deep left, sparrow scored RBI, Pitts singles to lf, Schlett scores RBI, blem singles to cf, sampere triples to deep left center, blem and Pitts score, 2 RBI, Richard sf to cf, sampere scores RBI, fontenot 5-3

Bot 3
Single to lf, walk, single to lf, fontenot to sampere to blem, 5-4-3

Top 4
Drouillard fo-9, sparrow 4-3, smith 5-3

Bot 4
2-3, single to lf, k, fo-8

Top 5
Schlett singles to lf, steals 2nd, Pitts fo-4,  blem singles to cf, Schlett scores, RBI, sampere fo-9, Richard fo-6, p 

Bot 5
4-3, e-6, fontenot to sampere to blem 5-4-3

Top 6
Fontenot fo-8, drouillard singles to cf, garza ph for sparrow, walked, Norris ph for smith, 4-3, schett doubles to deep lf, drouillard and garza score, 2 RBI, Thomas ph for Pitts, single to rf, young ph for blem, fo-9

Bot 6 zernial to lf for Schlett, Thomas to rf for Pitts, 
Fo-8, drouillard with web gem , fults to p for smith, 5-3, double, k

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder