UFC 148, what do you think?

Guest basketball2012
a great wrestler will give him problems, remember henderson did same thing to him in first round but then silva dominated him in 2nd rd

You know the question will be who's next for Silva. Rashad Evans wants a shot and I think that would be a good one. I'd also like to see Biping have a shot. Silva has already said he doesn't want to move up to fight Jones and I don't blame him.

Guest basketball2012
he kills bisping, it will be jones..silva has nothing else to prove at middleweight!! evans will get knocked out by him also

[quote name="king" post="1235080" timestamp="1342019779"]
Once again another mma fight that is overhyped
[/quote]
I don't know. I didn't think it was overhyped even though the main event may have ended quicker that I had hoped. I don't know what you would expect from a fighter that is arguably the best in the business.

• 3 months later...
The next event is Saturday on FUEL with a decent main event. The following Saturday is the return of GSP and Condit for the title. Dec 8 is another title fight between Henderson and Diaz. Next is a free fight on FX with Nelson and Carwin wrapping up the year with a final heavyweight main event.

UFC has there share of injuries but there's plenty of action and quality fighters left. Many times the undercard hungry fighters put on the best show anyway.

Guest basketball2012
Ufc is fine right now, they are about to have huge ratings with sonnen and jones on new ultimate fighter and dos santos vs cain will be huge, and just wait how huge silva vs gsp will be

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder