Justin Twine

Guest momof2hornets

Guest momof2hornets
Found this on another sports website.... Pretty Interesting. Wish this kid the best in whatever sport he pursues.

http://247sports.com/Player/Justin-Twine-21634

[quote name="jlc2010" post="1232405" timestamp="1340415116"]
just saying hes a beast in baseball,  mlb aLL OVER HIM!!!!!
[/quote]
In FB he was the best payer in the district. In baseball he was top 5.

[quote name="89falcon" post="1232434" timestamp="1340422513"]
[quote author=jlc2010 link=topic=100636.msg1232405#msg1232405 date=1340415116]
just saying hes a beast in baseball,  mlb aLL OVER HIM!!!!!
[/quote]
In FB he was the best payer in the district. In baseball he was top 5.
[/quote]
And he's also in the high school record books for texas high school football. I'd say let him play.

I wish people would leave this kid alone and let him be an athlete and play whatever he wants......ALSO I am sick of theses idiot dixie baseball coaches trying to tell him not to play football and concentrate on baseball.  I say to these dixie baseball coaches to get a life and quit living your dreams through this kid.  LET THE KID DO WHAT HE WANTS!!!! 

8)  Good one, Wildcats35. Justin's a great young man from a good family. I've got a lot of friends in a neighboring town, and I can't go there without somebody telling me he's not going to play football this year. I keep telling them it's wishful thinking on their part, because they know how hard it will be to stop him the next two years. If the Hornets can come up with some defense, and I believe they will, this could be a great year for Hemphill football.

[quote name="RHBoiler" post="1232176" timestamp="1340371468"]
[quote author=TXHORN_ET link=topic=100636.msg1231981#msg1231981 date=1340298370]
4.5 forty?  is this correct?  surely not....
[/quote]

DCTF magazine has him at 4.35
[/quote]
That's completely incorrect. He's really fast. 4.6 or MAYBE 4.55. 4.35 is a little over the top.

[quote name="TXHORN_ET" post="1232602" timestamp="1340561248"]
I didn't know if the 4.5 was electronic timing or hand-held...figure hand-held would be much faster.  As far as defense getting better, I don't see it.  How good were the hornet sub-varsity teams?
[/quote]
The sub-varsity teams were horrible.

At least a 4.5 , I pulled a muscle in my neck watching him last year lol. They won't be much better on defense and he will be a little easier to zero in on this year bc of his brother not being on the field. With all that said kid is a beast and I wish him luck in whatever path he chooses.

Congrats to Justin. Keep your eye on the prize!!
4.5 or 4.35 ???? Who cares... the kid can fly. I enjoyed watching his electronic 10.99 in the 100M this year but i like watching him getting down to first better....although thru the line and down the field to the endzone is quite exciting..
Justins baseball career has been a fun one to watch. Glad he is able to play for teams that are getting him national exposure.
But the best part about Justin is when he shakes your hand, he looks in your eyes and knows how to show respect. He has mine.

Enjoy yourself kid!!
BucketSitR
Coach David

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami