C. O. Wilson's coach Lynch

My name is Brad Sullivan. I heard the news today about Coach Lynch. I immediately asked how I could show some appreciation to him and was directed to this website..... Great website. Anyways, I am never a guy to post on a website but when it comes to Coach Lynch, I want to be first in line to thank him for what he has done for Nederland. Coach Lynch is the base for a lot of the Nederland's Football success. From a young age, Coach Lynch taught me what is was to be a champion. Not only did he transform me from a boy to a young man, he laid the ground work for me to be successful at anything I was challenged with. His hard nose coaching of: intense hard work, dedication, 100% effort everyday, and losing is not a option, will echo throughout my lifetime. Only a select few are able to be special coaches and Coach Lynch is every bit of amazing. He is the epitome of true grit and I wish him a great retirement. There will never be another Jack Lynch!

Sully, you couldn't have said it any better...I am an old dude now, but if you ask most of the guys I went to Jr. High with whay coach influenced them the most, Jack Lynch's name almost always comes up...I was fortunate enough to have him coach both me and my son and we both feel the same way...great coach, even better man who definitely always had the kids best interests at heart while still being an incredible, intense competitor,

Happy retirement, Coach Lynch...you deserve it!!!

[quote name="raidernaytion" post="1228179" timestamp="1338657566"]
[quote author=Honest Abe link=topic=100340.msg1228110#msg1228110 date=1338596635]
There will NEVER be another Jack Lynch! Easily on my top 10 list of people I admire and respect the most!
[/quote]

*Mod edit - do not bash coaches!!*
[/quote]
Apparently he wasn't your coach!  ;)

I was at CO when Coach Lynch took over for another Great Coach (Coach Cotton) .... Jezz  how long has that been 30 years?? ..... Congratulation Coach Lynch!!  Happy Retirement!!! … Now  “Get your butt up your Killing my Grass” LOL

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83