sabine lake

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="westend1" post="1237983" timestamp="1342796531"]
Last night.

http://s955.photobucket.com/albums/ae31/lock2040/?action=view&current=fishlastnight.jpg
[/quote]

VERY NICE, WE1 !

[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1238083" timestamp="1342812037"]
[quote author=westend1 link=topic=100275.msg1237983#msg1237983 date=1342796531]
Last night.

http://s955.photobucket.com/albums/ae31/lock2040/?action=view&current=fishlastnight.jpg
[/quote]

VERY NICE, WE1 !
[/quote]

I think he just rotates about 3 pics.......ALL of those fish looked VERY familar  8)

private piers help a lot!  on a whole, the fishing hasn't been as good this year as last year, with the exception of under the birds for a few days on Sabine.  i can't speak for everyone, but it's been that way for me.  and i've done a LOT of fishing this year. 

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="1238284" timestamp="1342838622"]
Yeah,  did that stuff float out of Taylor's or something?
[/quote]

I saw a lot or most of it coming out of the marshes from farther up the ship channel toward Beaumont and Bessie Heights.

I went this morning about 2:30AM and saw almost no grass in the water and where it was choked off a couple of days ago was almost clear. The water had actually cleared off a bit.

Putting the boat in the water Sunday.  I was planning on launching at the public launch on Sabine Pass.  The one that you turn left at the four-way to get to.  Does anyone know if the launches are clear to launch.  I saw they had the Umphrey launches closed a few weeks ago because they were full of seaweed.

[quote name="vhs" post="1238523" timestamp="1342903927"]
Putting the boat in the water Sunday.  I was planning on launching at the public launch on Sabine Pass.  The one that you turn left at the four-way to get to.  Does anyone know if the launches are clear to launch.  I saw they had the Umphrey launches closed a few weeks ago because they were full of seaweed.
[/quote]

launched out of umphrey Thursday night and it was clear.  not sure about SP.  probably fine.  i didn't see ANY hyacinth in sabine lake when we were there.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder