Livingston Lions New Coach Will Be

[quote name="CATMAN" post="1226419" timestamp="1338119803"]
[quote author=Dick Vitale link=topic=100236.msg1226300#msg1226300 date=1338072039]
Big Sandy coach taking that job? 8)
[/quote] One is
[/quote]

According to one "expert" the new coach will have to beat Yates to have credibility.,

• 1 month later...
[quote name="2-2-1" post="1238768" timestamp="1342993959"]
I know this isn't the girls forum but who replaced Ager at Big Sandy? And who replaced Isaacs? Haven't heard anything..
[/quote] They have been fill before school was out.

I am happy to see that Coach Isaacs has made this move. I have watched him for several years and have felt for some time that it would not be long at he would get a shot at a larger program. Things I do know is that boys really like him, are inspired by him, he is fair and has a genuine heart for the kids. He brings with him a christian faith that the boys respond to also. I am looking forward to the schedules to be posted so as I can tip toe to a gym and watch him. Good luck Coach Isaacs, you will be a success where ever you are.

I got to catch up with Coach Isaacs at the Silsbee summer tourney (Calobe was there every day watching his Livingston team from the stands). He is very excited to be back home (he is a Livingston grad) coaching his alma mater. Coach told me he has a lot to learn as to the basketball scene at the 4A and 5A level, but he is eager to learn.

I believe Coach Isaacs will do a fine job at Livingston and the Lions will make the playoffs in 20-4A this year, mark it down. I can see them as high as 3rd in the district.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="nuthinbutnet" post="1240068" timestamp="1343316235"]
I am happy to see that Coach Isaacs has made this move. I have watched him for several years and have felt for some time that it would not be long at he would get a shot at a larger program. Things I do know is that boys really like him, are inspired by him, he is fair and has a genuine heart for the kids. He brings with him a christian faith that the boys respond to also. I am looking forward to the schedules to be posted so as I can tip toe to a gym and watch him. Good luck Coach Isaacs, you will be a success where ever you are.
[/quote]

Why must you "Tip toe" to the gym? ???

Why must you "Tip toe" to the gym?

I reckon I'll bust the door down then and watch the game!!! hahahaha

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1240072" timestamp="1343316939"]
I got to catch up with Coach Isaacs at the Silsbee summer tourney (Calobe was there every day watching his Livingston team from the stands). He is very excited to be back home (he is a Livingston grad) coaching his alma mater. Coach told me he has a lot to learn as to the basketball scene at the 4A and 5A level, but he is eager to learn.

I believe Coach Isaacs will do a fine job at Livingston and the Lions will make the playoffs in 20-4A this year, mark it down. I can see them as high as 3rd in the district.
[/quote] yeah me too, I see Livingston & Nederland fighting for high third

[quote name="Lions#80" post="1240929" timestamp="1343751976"]
Being a home town boy, will get him 3 years free, after that he better start wining or the honeymoon will be over. ;D ;D ;D That's just the way it works around here! ;D ;D :D
[/quote] I didn't realize Livingston was a basketball community.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1241568" timestamp="1343926766"]
[quote author=Lions#80 link=topic=100236.msg1240929#msg1240929 date=1343751976]
Being a home town boy, will get him 3 years free, after that he better start wining or the honeymoon will be over. ;D ;D ;D That's just the way it works around here! ;D ;D :D
[/quote]

Dove- That suggests that you are as out of touch with area basketball as you say Mr. Romney is with the common folk

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1241568" timestamp="1343926766"]
[/quote]At one time Basketball and Baseball was the only sport most around here care about until they got Rowe to come home. But they are serious about boys and girls basketball, and when they know you have the talent to win and you don't, it's not a pretty sight. Now we have hometown boys in football, boys and girls basketball I know, maybe other sports I don't know. Livingston believes in giving their own a chance, but the honeymoon don't last forever if they don't win. ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Stevenash" post="1241589" timestamp="1343929733"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=100236.msg1241568#msg1241568 date=1343926766]
[/quote]

Dove- That suggests that you are as out of touch with area basketball as you say Mr. Romney is with the common folk
[/quote]Goes to show I believe in transparency.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder