Central defense looks good in spring game

Well, I also liked how we looked on both sides.  I was more impressed with the defense, though.  The offense do have some guys that can go.  We have good size.  We also have another tall QB that will be a good change of pace if and when we take Rob Mitchell out for a breather.  I  really like #2, a rb (will be a sophmore at the start of the season), Damon Thomas.  He is shifty and have the breakaway speed.  Reminds me of D. Heard from a few years ago.  We also have some good talent at Reciever that actually catches passes.  There were quite a few players on offense that was banged up that didn't play that I look forward to seeing this fall.  This year will be fun. 

Guest KHS 89
[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1225690" timestamp="1337887642"]
Well, I also liked how we looked on both sides.  I was more impressed with the defense, though.  The offense do have some guys that can go.  We have good size.  We also have another tall QB that will be a good change of pace if and when we take Rob Mitchell out for a breather.  I  really like #2, a rb (will be a sophmore at the start of the season), Damon Thomas.  He is shifty and have the breakaway speed.  Reminds me of D. Heard from a few years ago.  We also have some good talent at Reciever that actually catches passes.  There were quite a few players on offense that was banged up that didn't play that I look forward to seeing this fall.  This year will be fun.
[/quote]

Sounds promising.  Hoping Central will scratch and claw their way to the top four come the end of November.

[quote name="KHS 89" post="1225713" timestamp="1337891949"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=100188.msg1225690#msg1225690 date=1337887642]
[/quote]

Sounds promising.  Hoping Central will scratch and claw their way to the top four come the end of November.
[/quote] 8)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1225585" timestamp="1337867528"]
That WO-S game will be fun.  It will be athletes all over the place.  The game will be at our place.  I look forward to it.
[/quote]

I went and watch WO-S today their offense isnt anything special, but my God that defense is down right nasty those guys fly to the ball and are in a bad mood when they get there

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn