Ed Peveto Memorial Scholarship Fundraiser

The 19th annual Ed Peveto Memorial Scholarship Fundraiser Crawfish Boil is Saturday June 2, 2012 at the Jewel Cormier Community Center in Orangefield Texas. There will be a cajun, highest bidder and silent auction. If you like sports the auctions are well worth the drive to attend. There will be a moonwalk for the kids. We do not furnish drinks so please bring you own. Trays will be provided but I encourage you to bring your own if you have one. They probably hold more crawfish than the ones we provide. The event will start at 1:00 pm with the auction starting around 3:00 pm. The crawfish, corn, potatoes, mushrooms and links are free but we do except donations. Everyone is invited; hope to see our friends from neighboring communities join us in this special event. We provide a scholarship to a boy and girl student athlete at Orangefield High School. If you have any questions or need directions please call Keith Little at (409) 781-3913.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name="liltex" post="1228216" timestamp="1338682708"]
Ya should've been there food was outstanding and a nice turnout for a great cause.Nice to see Gabe and his wife again.Saw a few older oilfield friends and there was alot of nice auction items 8)
[/quote]

Liltex came all the way from Dayton. Glad you came, it was awesome meeting you.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="liltex" post="1228252" timestamp="1338716609"]
Pleasure was all mine,we had a good time and I got to see a former girlfriend from 45 years ago 8)
[/quote]

I admire you liltex.  I can't remember Friday and you can go back 45 years.  You continue to hang in there. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed