Lumberton assistant Chris Babin named Deweyville AD/HC

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1219777" timestamp="1336502007"]
[quote author=cgraffa link=topic=99820.msg1219775#msg1219775 date=1336501726]
Should have picked Tilton!!
[/quote]

Boy, I can tell Coach Babin is gonna have a nice long honeymoon period.  ::) ::) ::)
[/quote]No its not really that bad. im gonna support whoever is in there. it dont matter to me because my son is only 8 and this years winner will be long gone before mine gets up there

That's exactly the point Graf. Why would Deweyville hire someone that if they do good is gonna be gone in a few years if they win there like Tilton did. So why would you wanna hire someone back after they left you before. If this guy stays for 10 plus years and does good they made the right choice if if leaves in 3 years after they get better they didn't make the right choice. Deweyville needs someone that is gonna build a program for years to come not just someone looking to build their resume. Another thing is they need to hire a basketball and baseball coach and let them run their own programs with off season for those sports

[quote name="Franchiseball" post="1219803" timestamp="1336504961"]
That's exactly the point Graf. Why would Deweyville hire someone that if they do good is gonna be gone in a few years if they win there like Tilton did. So why would you wanna hire someone back after they left you before. If this guy stays for 10 plus years and does good they made the right choice if if leaves in 3 years after they get better they didn't make the right choice. Deweyville needs someone that is gonna build a program for years to come not just someone looking to build their resume. Another thing is they need to hire a basketball and baseball coach and let them run their own programs with off season for those sports
[/quote]well I was playing for coach tilton during that time and know that he asked the school to give his wife a job and they wouldnt comply. This is not a 4A school with big salaries.He probably made half of what most the guys in s.e. texas were making. In the end this is these guys livelyhood.Thats why he took an assistant job at warren when he left!!

[quote name="Franchiseball" post="1219803" timestamp="1336504961"]
[/quote]

Until Deweyville pays much more, any coach that is successful probably won't stay around very long.

[quote name="raider44" post="1220598" timestamp="1336687355"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=99820.msg1220546#msg1220546 date=1336680240]
Wasn't he also the Head Softball coach at Lumberton?
[/quote]
Yes he was.
[/quote]
Wow Ad head football and head softball. Deweyville is getting their moneys worth.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder