20-4a DISTRICT PREDICTIONS!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PNGFan" post="1224114" timestamp="1337435931"]
I went and watched some practice yesterday and WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I hope everyone keeps underestimating the tribe.
[/quote]

What did you think of the d-line and backers its has been many years since we had so much speed and ability to flow to the ball. Im very excited about this season.

[quote name="prepballfan" post="1224117" timestamp="1337436356"]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=99073.msg1224114#msg1224114 date=1337435931]
I went and watched some practice yesterday and WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I hope everyone keeps underestimating the tribe.
[/quote]

What did you think of the d-line and backers its has been many years since we had so much speed and ability to flow to the ball. Im very excited about this season.
[/quote]
The D line that you have been seeing for the last week are the 2nd team back up players. We are currently missing 2 starters on the D line. One of em is 6' 1/2 and 250 the other is 6'2" and around 225. Both of these young men are very fast and very strong and still growing. Yeah I agree, PNG should have a very good defense that will get to the ball very fast. Lots of talent out there.

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1224166" timestamp="1337447562"]
Just curious as to who it is that keeps underestimating PN-G? I mainly here this underestimation theory coming from PN-G fans themselves.
[/quote]

I am referring to the folks who has us in the botttom tier of district. Its a new season and I cant argue with their opinion just stating my own

[quote name="WR84" post="1224008" timestamp="1337392597"]
I guess Me and my Jaguars have to go out there and prove ourselves this year. We will prove all those Nay-Sayers wrong. And as far as Central and Mitchell Being a one man show..... We will show all of you otherwise.

Sincerly,

The Central Jaguar Football TEAM!
[/quote]You tell 'em, JAGUAR! 8)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1224233" timestamp="1337457900"]
[quote author=WR84 link=topic=99073.msg1224008#msg1224008 date=1337392597]
I guess Me and my Jaguars have to go out there and prove ourselves this year. We will prove all those Nay-Sayers wrong. And as far as Central and Mitchell Being a one man show..... We will show all of you otherwise.

Sincerly,

[/quote]You tell 'em, JAGUAR! 8)
[/quote]
Had to let them know Soulja 8)

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1224109" timestamp="1337434707"]

Sincerly,

[/quote]
Looking forward to it.  8)
[/quote]
As am I. Just get ready to see many points on the scoreboard from us.

[quote name="WR84" post="1224249" timestamp="1337464339"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=99073.msg1224109#msg1224109 date=1337434707]

Sincerly,

[/quote]
Looking forward to it.  8)
[/quote]
As am I. Just get ready to see many points on the scoreboard from us.
[/quote]
just be sure to show up for your crow when it don't work out for you. 8)

[quote name="prepballfan" post="1224214" timestamp="1337454848"]
[quote author=dustoff03 link=topic=99073.msg1224166#msg1224166 date=1337447562]
Just curious as to who it is that keeps underestimating PN-G? I mainly here this underestimation theory coming from PN-G fans themselves.
[/quote]

I am referring to the folks who has us in the botttom tier of district. Its a new season and I cant argue with their opinion just stating my own
[/quote]
I don't think the ones that have them in the bottom tier are underestimating them, but just saying others may be in a better position to get it done this season. But, we will soon find out come fall. I CAN'T WAIT.

BTW, where is MCM this year?

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1224364" timestamp="1337513846"]
[quote author=prepballfan link=topic=99073.msg1224214#msg1224214 date=1337454848]
[/quote]

[/quote]
I don't think the ones that have them in the bottom tier are underestimating them, but just saying others may be in a better position to get it done this season. But, we will soon find out come fall. I CAN'T WAIT.

[/quote]
PNG

[quote name="pngfan66" post="1224487" timestamp="1337557180"]
[quote author=dustoff03 link=topic=99073.msg1224364#msg1224364 date=1337513846]
[quote author=prepballfan link=topic=99073.msg1224214#msg1224214 date=1337454848]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
PNG
[/quote]
Rack up anoher "L" for BIG BAD NED. ;D

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="1224494" timestamp="1337558529"]
If PNG fans are 1st in crowning Vidor is 2nd heck maybe even 1st in talking up there team
[/quote]
hmmm.....yep! but we do it different from yall. yall say this person is this and this person is that and well... WE just say that WE are gonna win.

No one in Ned ever overlooks PNG

All stats, all talent out the window.  That MCM game is all about heart.  I have watched games either one should have walked away with - go the other way.

PNG is always a force to be reckoned with.  They have a few weakness on their V next year. Fact.  However, they will compensate as they always have done in the past.  Great fans, great tradition. 

Ned has target on back next season. Rightfully so.

Prediction -they will rise to the challenge, overcome obstacles and achieve greatness.  These kids stick together and embrace a challenge.  I know a great # of them and I see men in the making of character and champions.  Lots to look forward to in Nederland next fall. 

I don't if anyone senses the 20 4 A season is one of those special years when everything will be a challenge and worth the fight.  Every so often, 20 4 A has a lot to look forward and I sense the anticipation rising, not only in Nederland but across the District.

;D

[quote name="thedogs1987" post="1224500" timestamp="1337559378"]
[b] No one in Ned ever overlooks PNG[/b]

All stats, all talent out the window.  That MCM game is all about heart.  I have watched games either one should have walked away with - go the other way.

PNG is always a force to be reckoned with.  They have a few weakness on their V next year. Fact.  However, they will compensate as they always have done in the past.  Great fans, great tradition. 

Ned has target on back next season. Rightfully so.

Prediction -they will rise to the challenge, overcome obstacles and achieve greatness.  These kids stick together and embrace a challenge.  I know a great # of them and I see men in the making of character and champions.  Lots to look forward to in Nederland next fall. 

I don't if anyone senses the 20 4 A season is one of those special years when everything will be a challenge and worth the fight.  Every so often, 20 4 A has a lot to look forward and I sense the anticipation rising, not only in Nederland but across the District.

;D
[/quote]
or any other team in district which is why I previously asked where all the talk of PN-G being underestimated came from.

Guest KHS 89
[quote name="mytwocents" post="1224484" timestamp="1337556611"]
Good lord. If the PNG fans had there way they would just crown themselves state champs and let the rest of us play it out for second and down. I can't wait to see there excuses later on this season.  8)
[/quote]

Well, if anyone on this board knows about excuses two cents - you stand front and center.
Will look forward to your "opinion" after Oct 27.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1224484" timestamp="1337556611"]
Good lord. If the PNG fans had there way they would just crown themselves state champs and let the rest of us play it out for second and down. I can't wait to see there excuses later on this season.  8)
[/quote]

Kinda like Vidor?? To listen to you guys Vidor won the state Championship last year. Didn't we beat you guys??

I think baseball season should've taught fans something. Nederland was an odds on favorite with PN-G losing some good talent last year. But paper predictions mean nothing. That goes for any team. I've been to West Brook, Memorial, PN-G and Ozen practices so far. Out of those Ozen looked the worst but it doesn't mean they'll be horrible in fall. Just because a team is young doesn't mean they can't be good.

[quote name="PNGFan" post="1224519" timestamp="1337564695"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=99073.msg1224484#msg1224484 date=1337556611]
[/quote]

Kinda like Vidor?? To listen to you guys Vidor won the state Championship last year. Didn't we beat you guys??
[/quote]
Yes you did. And we got caught up in the moment. Can you blame us?

You gotta admit though, we gave you a scare at the end.

Seems like the only ones making excuses is vidor,  injuries hurt you in the run department, if I ain't mistaken you lost to both of us png and ned. I enjoyed watching y'all play what games I got to see, the defense over there in vidor was tough, they. Made good tackles in the open field and flew to the ball. I haven't seen anyone on here from png say that they were gonna win the title. Everyone knows ned has the target on their back. This paticular png team when they were young wasn't what we fans call spectacular, but I think they have matured and will benefit from bf s offensive scheme, the only thing that keeps me guessing is the defense. I am ready for Friday so I can see for myself! Would love to see some bodies flying to the ball rapping up and letting the wood fly! Soo ready for some football, soulja you gonna come??? Brenhamfan said he may come since the hill sent their coach into early retirement in baseball! Be interesting to get yalls input so I won't be biased in my opinions!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83