Nederland vs. Vidor Game Thread/Vidor wins 2-0!

[quote name="LCM76" post="1207333" timestamp="1333716355"]
[quote author=BaseBow link=topic=98643.msg1207317#msg1207317 date=1333704682]
[quote author=LCM76 link=topic=98643.msg1207283#msg1207283 date=1333684842]
Congrat's Vidor.

A well deserved win but I'm afraid [glow=red,2,300]LCM is going to get credit (blame)[/glow] for Nederland's loss tonight because we made them play on Wednesday  instead of Tuesday.

Again, good job.
[/quote]Boys legs must have been tired from running around the bases and scoring all those runs ;)...But I guess the plan did work...Griff take that butt kicking so the Dogs would be tired from scoring 9 Wednesday..And Mean Green eased in the back door and took one  ;D Congrats To the V-Pirates and that pretty coach & Rex & Mean Green..Keep your head up dogs and win out the rest of the season..
[/quote]

You're absolutely correct.  One time around the base paths per starter (9 starters = 9 runs) will undoubtedly tire them out.  Perhaps the Nederland coach should look into some additional conditioning training for next year.

Doesn't look to me that Coach Green eased into any back door to take a victory.  Looks to me that Eric Foshee slammed the door in the pups faces.  Good job Eric!!!
[/quote]

GOT HEEEEEEM !!  :o

[quote name="BaseBow" post="1207375" timestamp="1333726923"]
[quote author=Bear Country link=topic=98643.msg1207369#msg1207369 date=1333725127]
Its funny, LCM didn't have a problem against Lumberton last night and they had to travel to Nederland to play the game. I think the Ned players aren't well conditioned.
[/quote]LCM & Lumberton same type of team...suprised the score was that bad...They are both in great shape...LMAO
[/quote]

I'm glad you amuse yourself so easily.  Don't LO too much, I'd hate to see you disappear completely as I find your posts so entertaining.

Actually, I thought you were a much more informed baseball fan than I give you credit for but apparently I was wrong. So, a little reminder.

The only thing LCM and Lumberton have much in common as far a baseball goes is that the names of both schools start with the letter "L" and that their enrollment makes them two of the smaller, if not the smallest, schools in the district.

Beyond that, LCM has been to the playoffs for 9 straight years and 15 of the last 16 years.  LCM has been district champs 8-10 times (others may have the more definitive count) to which Nederland has just recently caught up (and maybe have +1 on us) thanks to a three year run (congratulations to those players and the coaches).  I'm not sure that Lumberton has quite the same history but feel free to correct me with a witty and insightful comment.

[quote name="LCM76" post="1207404" timestamp="1333732709"]
[quote author=BaseBow link=topic=98643.msg1207375#msg1207375 date=1333726923]
[quote author=Bear Country link=topic=98643.msg1207369#msg1207369 date=1333725127]
Its funny, LCM didn't have a problem against Lumberton last night and they had to travel to Nederland to play the game. I think the Ned players aren't well conditioned.
[/quote]LCM & Lumberton same type of team...suprised the score was that bad...They are both in great shape...LMAO
[/quote]

I'm glad you amuse yourself so easily.  Don't LO too much, I'd hate to see you disappear completely as I find your posts so entertaining.

Actually, I thought you were a much more informed baseball fan than I give you credit for but apparently I was wrong. So, a little reminder.

The only thing LCM and Lumberton have much in common as far a baseball goes is that the names of both schools start with the letter "L" and that their enrollment makes them two of the smaller, if not the smallest, schools in the district.

Beyond that, LCM has been to the playoffs for 9 straight years and 15 of the last 16 years.  LCM has been district champs 8-10 times (others may have the more definitive count) to which Nederland has just recently caught up (and maybe have +1 on us) thanks to a three year run (congratulations to those players and the coaches).  I'm not sure that Lumberton has quite the same history but feel free to correct me with a witty and insightful comment.
[/quote]

But I digressed.

Congratulations again to Eric Foshee and the rest of the Vidor Pirates on their well-earned and well-deserved win.

Sometimes you just have to tip your hat to a guy that does a great pitching job.Foshee made Ned look very bad.The game was lost the same way LCM lost to NED.Defensive plays that should have been made came back to haunt them.Should have been a 0-0 game in the seventh.Pitching and Defense wins Championships!

[/quote]

[/quote]Ok :-X

[/quote]

[/quote]
Knowing 'Basebow' for a while now, I can guarantee u that he is a very humorous guy who enjoys a good time and a good laugh. He not a serious guy, so if U try to understand his humor, U will appreciate his comments  ;D He likes to poke fun, and he can take it when others joke with him.
His son was a great FB and Baseball player for Nederland, so it would be safe to say he is knowledgable about baseball (both sports actually).  8)

[quote name="Honest Abe" post="1207686" timestamp="1333828785"]
[quote author=LCM76 link=topic=98643.msg1207404#msg1207404 date=1333732709]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Knowing 'Basebow' for a while now, I can guarantee u that he is a very humorous guy who enjoys a good time and a good laugh. He not a serious guy, so if U try to understand his humor, U will appreciate his comments  ;D He likes to poke fun, and he can take it when others joke with him.
His son was a great FB and Baseball player for Nederland, so it would be safe to say he is knowledgable about baseball (both sports actually).  8)
[/quote]

Ditto this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami